Best Looking Minibike?

I'm going with Bonanza, but for a hardtail the Taco 22 looks like it's going fast just sitting there. One day I may infiltrate my Bonanza collection with one

Motra

Yeah that Honda KO is definately one cool little bike. I don't think it's too arguable that it, along with most other Hondas, "changed it all." That's a nice picture too. Is that your bike?

1stlegendtx

I think the Taco 22 is the best looking Mini Bike. I have a few Honda's and think they look good. But to me they are not what I think of as a "Mini Bike".

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
That is so true. I like alot of them and can't pick just one, but right now this my favorite. Mostly because it's the last one I bought and the only one I ever got that is 100% original and complete. The fact that it starts rite up and runs perfect is also good. All it needs is a good cleaning, a new seat cover and foot peg rubbers.

1stlegendtx

That is so true. I like alot of them and can't pick just one, but right now this my favorite. Mostly because it's the last one I bought and the only one I ever got that is 100% original and complete. The fact that it starts rite up and runs perfect is also good. All it needs is a good cleaning, a new seat cover and foot peg rubbers.

Is that the stock green? Wow it sure looks different in the adds. I have a Cat that I am going to do in the green and now I will need to go buy new paint. :doah:

Oldsalt

Jordan

I gotta agree with you...that Cat has a lot of charm. Extreamly basic old school minibike with a scrub brake. If it were mine it would NOT be touched. Leave it just as it is, I wouldn't even tape the seat. I think it'd be sad to take a survivor like that and pimp it up like a French tart.

There's another old saw that may apply: "There's no accountin' for taste". But that's my taste! 1000% American and perfectly classic design.

tomsprops

Jodan Spray the entire mini down with Pledge ! Tires,rims everthing then just let it sit don't wipe it off for a day. Then spray it again with some more pledge this time let it sit for about a hour B/4 you wipe it down .It does wonders for the old paint and rubber !

Its funny to ask what the best looking minibike was becuase i think we can all agree that the first one we had was the best! But the real question to ask is what was the best over all performing minibike? Or whats the best 6", 8", 10", 12" wheeled minibikes?

6" would have to be the Rupp TT500, just because it had the best suspention for that size bike and the 2 speed clutch headlights and tail lights street leagle!!!!

8" Everyone should agree the bonanza MX 1510, the suspention was real good, hydrolic front forks, Hodaka ace 100 motor would out run stock tecumsehs!

10" would be the Benelli Volcano! If you dont know about this bike look it up, Very rare only 200 shipped to USA in the early 70's. The motor is a 180cc motor and i have driven one let me tell you it was a scary fast ride all stock. Street leagle and very pretty indeed.

12" would be the Rupp Black Widow. The bike was used by racers and was a proven winning race bike.

there were some odballs in here. The only 7" wheeled bike i know of is the Broncco TX6 50cc minibike. I had one not bad, looked good rode bad.

I think fox made a 14" wheeled minibike but it looked like crap, the Speedways Red baron, Blue angel, Widow Maker, and Green hornet are all awsome 14" wheeled bikes.

The ballon wheeled bikes are in a category all their own!