Cat 300x finished !!!

Here is a Cat 300x I just completed powder coated in brilliant lime green, all chrome was redone show quality, tires are Carlisle "Universal"double indian heads, rims are color matched and the stars are N.O.S, the seat is heat pleated and was redone by Kenny. The engine was completely rebuilt and repainted. Also, new water transferable decals were installed, no money or time was spared. This one is for my wife, I hope you guys dig it!
[/url]
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/4158/IMG_00108.JPG

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I have one of these right now also and it's a pretty small bike, your wife must be tiny. Can I ask where you got the foot peg covers for it?

Real nice :thumbsup:. And smart man...you just bought yourself a "never can complain how much I spend on my bike pass" since you didn't skimp on hers.:laugh:

Thanks you guy's for all the kind words, buckeye you hit the nail right on the head, she is proud. Cheezy1 I get your point but in the real world, wife's will all ways complain how much money we spend on mini bikes. Hey tbird to answer your question I got the foot peg covers from Andrew aka capguncowboy.

Last edited:
Very Nice, Impressive, Wow.

We have the same bike. It is a rolling frame. We were hoping to get some pointers from you. Can ask some questions?

This a 1971 300x, Correct? We can't find any brochures on this year. How did you match the paint?

Thomas