Dune Cycle Trike Anything Goes Class

Looking Good Randy , you may actually beat buckeye :laugh: And the fender , very rare , one of a kind and can never be replaced :doah:
Thanks Angelo :thumbsup: I think I might beat Tom with this one :thumbsup: As for the fender, I think I'll start a what is it thread and if nothing turns up then a hack job it is :laugh:

buckeye

I got the rear end mocked up too :thumbsup:

I went with a 45 tooth sprocket, it had a 40 when I got it and I knew from talking to Peekster it would be a close fit :doah:

I was already to notch the frame when I realized I had the rear end in backwards :doah: So I fixed that and notched the frame :thumbsup:

Now we are all ready to weld the frame back together on Wednesday after work :thumbsup:

Looks,fun, fun,fun..

Lookin good Randy, gonna be a nice trike when your done, it looks like the perfect size too......:thumbsup:
Thanks Danny :thumbsup:

I got the welding done yesterday :thumbsup: I am so glad my friend Tommy at work offered to do this for me, I could have never done such nice welds with my mig :doah:
Its really starting to look like a "Hot Rod" :thumbsup:

Next is to make a new motor mount, to get it level :thumbsup:

Well Tommy is making the new motor mount for me so I did the work on the frame :thumbsup:
I cut out the rear motor mount and cleaned off the paint

The rear tube is split but that's ok we'll just weld it first :thumbsup:

I think we finally got all the welding done on the main frame and forks :thumbsup:
We put a bar on the forks to mount the number plate

And got the motor mount and some braces for the outer bearing hangers :thumbsup:

I still have to do the foot pegs, I'm hoping the ones that came on it will work but if they don't we will fab up some new ones :thumbsup: