ebays highest priced WTB scottswbch = cant say

mybiz

Every time I see his buy it now prices it is just plan disgusting!:repuke:
He's not doing selling as a service to anyone but himself. Need to change his users name. "scottswbch" Member here or not I don't care. He has won bids on my items then resale with adding a brand it came off of (Far from the truth) It was a round gas tank off an old lawn mower, Not a original tank that came off a mini bike as he described.
Is this vintage or right off a auto parts store shelf that sells under $10:thumbsup:
Never fails must been cuz I was mad! hope this works

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221187694492&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Last edited:
He's not doing selling as a service to anyone but himself. Need to change his users name. "scottswbch" Member here or not I don't care. He has won bids on my items then resale with adding a brand it came off of (Far from the truth)
I don't think anyone selling in ebay is doing anything but selling for themselves. Making money. It's the American way, and buyer beware.

I used to get angry at people hacking up mini bikes and selling parts. But if they weren't doing that, I wouldn't have been able to buy the parts I needed for a restoration. (shrug)

Every time I see his buy it now prices it is just plan disgusting!:repuke:
He's not doing selling as a service to anyone but himself. Need to change his users name. "scottswbch" Member here or not I don't care. He has won bids on my items then resale with adding a brand it came off of (Far from the truth) It was a round gas tank off an old lawn mower, Not a original tank that came off a mini bike as he described.
Is this vintage or right off a auto parts store shelf that sells under $10:thumbsup:
Never fails must been cuz I was mad! hope this works

Mini Bike Vintage Mini Bike NOS Tail Light Rupp Bonanza Lil Indian Skat Kitty | eBay
He did the exact same thing with parts that I sold him.

I guess if somebody is a sucker.:laugh: There is this guy on there selling these vintage wheel caps for a baby stroller for 399.00. They have been listed for 2 years:laugh: Heck, I have the entire baby stroller :thumbsup::thumbsup: I thought about contacting him and see if he wants to buy it. :laugh:

mybiz

Ebay Its gone to the dogs,, I wont pay for any part but what its worth to me, And the higher a part sells for the next guy thinks his must be worth more, And ebay/paypal fee's are out of control. Last few items i sold the fee's were $20 and more. FEE'S is 1 nasty word

The same seller has a new in box 90s or 2000s model Tecumseh OHV 6hp engine he wants $550 for, that's just nuts. He also has a kik-start for $450. He has never stopped pricing his stuff insanely high. If my Friend mybiz was still with us he would agree, RIP buddy.

Jamie1972

He wanted to sell me a Tecumseh can style muffler NOS for 275.00 I told him that's to much! I ended up getting a NOS for 74.00
Don't give in to his stuff.