Fox clutch covers

Scottessey

Hey Fellas, I'm popping out a couple of clutch covers for Fox Doodlebugs and Trailbugs. Below is a pic of some Trailbug ones with an original that Mark G provided. :thumbsup: I should have a couple extra when it's all done. If you're interested in one, shoot me a PM. I'll also include the bracket that mounts to the engine although I plan to leave the holes out of the engine side of the 'L' since the engines will vary and they aren't too tough to drill. The pics below show them before welding. Let's say $28 plus shipping. :thumbsup:

delray

scott they look nice......:thumbsup:

scott do you or mark have this style cover? looks easy to make if a guy could get the correct measurements for it......:thumbsup:

jeep4me

scott do you or mark have this style cover? looks easy to make if a guy could get the correct measurements for it......:thumbsup:
Yeah, I would buy one of the older style too.

Nice job on the ones you've done so far.:thumbsup:

Looking good Scott:thumbsup:

I sent him a nice original one of those too:thumbsup:

Scottessey

Yes! Thanks for the samples Mark! I started the Doodlebug covers on Friday. I'll have some pics of those up in a day or two. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the props, Fellas! :biggrin:

Scottessey

The above pic is the Doodlebug model. Below is the Trailbug model. Trailbugs utilized the jackshaft with an external sprocket, thus the different shape. I have both styles almost ready. I just need to make up the mounting bracket. I should have them ready tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Scottessey

:clap:

Only problem is, your shiny one makes mine look all rusty:laugh:
:laugh: That's only because I haven't done the final process yet. I plan to hose them off and kick them around the back yard a little bit to achieve that true patina. :laugh:

I'm also thinking what I'll do is include two mounting brackets. One will be identical to Mark's, and on the other, I'll leave out the engine mount holes just in case the standard holes don't line up with various engines. :thumbsup:

They're ready

Clutch covers are ready! Trailbug and Doodlebug versions are both available. Here are the pics. Also, both versions of the mounting bracket are also in the pic. I'm including two, one will have the engine mounting holes, the other will not for those who may have a different engine and want to drill their own. PM me if you'd like to order one. :thumbsup: