H series carb question

I got this carb from a guy with a ton of Rupp Parts. I rebuilt it and was told it was an H-series carn for H30, H40 and H50 engines. Is this correct? I want to sell it to someone who can get some great use out of it.
otopost/data/3431/thumbs/IMG_06083.JPG[/img][/url]

Hello Folks,

I am currently rebuilding one for an h40.

Got some O rings ordered, did not think it would be that big a deal for some O rings.

I thought O rings would be something you could source anywhere, and switch as you need....the local small engine shops are telling me the O rings are proprietary shapes and sizes, thus needing special ordered - am i being BS'd ?

When you rebuilt yours where did you source the O rings and gasket ? And were these proprietary to Tecumseh ? or generic (if there is such a thing) ?

Thank you,

RobertC

Robert you can buy the kit for around $12 from Mini Bike, Go Kart, Lawn Mowers Parts & More | OldMiniBikes.com. Hope that helps.
Thanks Minibikin, and Buckeye..when i first called both of the local small engine places they made it sound as if they had the bit's needed in stock, then when i get there is when they said they'd have to order a prepackaged 'kit'....so, having a decent relationship w/ one of these local folks, and the fact she'd spent 15 min's looking it up ! I decided to go ahead and get her to order it.

If I'd have known that I was going to have to order it aynyway though :shrug: , I would have tried to source them here at OldMiniBikes.

I know where I'll be checking first from now on :thumbsup: !

MrGrayFox, thanks for the use of your thread, and good luck on selling your carb....this being my first carburetor rebuild, and the fact that it all came apart and cleaned up good, i am hopefull the re-assembly with the bit's in the kit will fix it. If not, i'll be looking you back up to see if you still have the carb. Out of curiosity, if it's not already sold, how much are you asking for yours ?

Thanks y'all,

Robert

I replaced everthing, the welch plugs, rubber seals, "o" ring gasket for the bowl, float needle and seal, high speed needle and gasket, etc. I left the original idle needle, as it was in good shape.
Anyway, I am not sure of it's worth. I have a powered coated air cleaner assembly on it and it is pretty much ready to bolt on. Was going to list it on Ebay auction starting at $30 and hope for $75 to $100. Is that too high? I am a novice when it comes to the worth of the H series carb.