Hello again OldMiniBikes

gbones

It's been along time since I've been on here. Last weekend I went to the mini drags here in R.I., I spoke with sinner70 for second while I was there, he has some really nice minis. and I got the mini bike bug again. I'm sure a lot has changed around here, it's gonna take some time for me to go thru the old threads and see what's going on and how everyone has been. But my plan is to work on my bird duck over the winter and be puttin around this spring again, hell I'd like to do another snow storm ride. Ill be around and look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing your minis.

gbones

KartKid how you been? I can only imagine what you've been doing with the minis. I remember when you set up that avitar, and your thread about the old kart shop.

No. I have been busy getting ready to move. Just to the house behind me but its amazing how much crap I have to do first. I'll get to the drags down there sometime soon I hope.:scooter:

WWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT TTTHHHE????!!! Man was thinkin bout ya the other day wondering what happened to Ol' Gbones!!!! Good to hear from ya!!!! :thumbsup:

I too was wondering where you went just the other day, MetalMan Rob seems to have vanished as well as DZLBIKE Don too. I know Rob had said he was broke and depressed, I need to send him a letter and see if he's OK since I have his address. He owes me an exhaust but I could care less about it, I'd just like to know he's OK. And TRK runs ads on his local CL so we know he's alive and kickin'.

I missed ya Son, stick around and shoot the shite for a spell.:thumbsup:

buckeye

Gbones is in the house!!!!

Thought maybe one of those rich yacht owners daughters may have run off with the bad boy!!:laugh:
Good to see ya brotha!!

I was wondering where you had been or what had happened to you just a while back. You can't just disappear like this and not tell us what you have been into or what's changed when you come back. LOL!!

I'm reading your intro and I get to the line:
"hell I'd like to do another snow storm ride" and quickly look to see where you live, Rhode Island, bummer, too far from Michigan!
Anyone who wants to bomb around in the snow on a mini and especially during a storm is my kinda guy!

Kevin