Honda GC160 Engine

Hey guys I am looking for an engine for my Manco Delta One Chopper and I came across this nice engine on Craigslist today. It's a 5 HP Honda GC160 OHC engine. I was wondering if it would be a good motor and if would be good on my chopper. Please let me know before I make a move tomorrow! Thanks.

5 hp honda OHC engine low hours

They are a great working engine like all honda products

The exhaust comes out the front when mounted on a bike , this can either be curse or a cool

On a chopper build it would look cool with a custom wrap around exhaust

Okay, I did notice that with the exhaust. I think I'll but it, though I wish it was from the GX series. Thanks for the help! I'll pick it up today and show some pictures of it when it's home.

Had that exact engine on a DB 30 and it really ran smooth and strong. My teen boys really flew around with it even bone stock. ( i did too) Almost too fast for the one rear disc brake but wow it ran as well as Hondas do. Super reliable and cheap air cleaners too. Same as the Briggs air cleaners that are cheaper but same dimension/ fit. Not sure about a 75 dollar clutch though.

Ya I agree I have one on a bike and it runs excellent and pulls really well I just don't like the exhaust coming out but you can't go WRONG WITH A HONDA!!!