how do i remove a pulley from a engine and replace it with a clutch? i dont know how!

71dodge

ok what you want ot do is pay it down with WD-40 let it sit for a few and get a puller or somthing to pull it with maybe a fork (no not your ordinary fork) adn try that or if it still dosent want to come take a die grinder to it and saw that sucker in 2 :gunsmilie:

ok what you want ot do is pay it down with WD-40 let it sit for a few and get a puller or somthing to pull it with maybe a fork (no not your ordinary fork) adn try that or if it still dosent want to come take a die grinder to it and saw that sucker in 2 :gunsmilie:
lol what is a fork?

if its not bottomed out as far as it can go to the motor you can tap it with a hammer twords the motor to break it loose. Then youll know how much force it should take to pull it back off. Sometimes those pulleys have 2 set screws make sure you got them all loose

hope it doesn't start looking like this.

that clutch is still on there and i've tried everything except cutting it off.

yikes!!!! did you try taking the clutch apart? pull the C clip on the front ohh never mind you can it is on the other side looks like your screwed LMAO