how many small engines do you have ?

oldfatguy

I will have to go out and actually count them but there must be at least 40 briggs and tecumseh engines around here now. I have twelve sitting in the garage now waiting to be cleaned up and made running again.

Well, I have
2 briggs (5hp the other 6hp ohv)
1 honda clone
2 (3.5 hp)tecusmehs and
2 small shifter engines, one 70cc(honda) the other 110(clone)

Thats a total 7

I only have 2,one on steroids on the bike and a spare sitting in a box in a warm closet,I'm just waiting for the right future bike to put it in.:thumbsup:

15 total if we're not counting lawn equipment. 2clones, 1 5hp briggs, 3-3.5hp briggs, 3-3hp briggs, 3-2hp briggs, 1-5.5 intec, an 11hp tecumseh and a 8hp tecumseh!

Too many but I'm gonna have more before it's all said and done I'm sure!:eek:ut:

DMR

Small Engines;
1 - Briggs Raptor
1 - HF Clone
3 - West Bend 580's
1 - West Bend 820's
1 - 100cc Shifter Kart Engine

Big engines;
1 - 1963 401 Cui Buick Nailhead (Hot Cam, 2 Carter Competition 4 Barrel Carbs)
1 - 1964 401 Cui Buick Nailhead (Covered in rust, going to be built very hot with all aluminum roller tip rockers, roller lifters, quadrajet intake. Probably going to be put into a 60's Front Engine Dragster, Should run mid to high 8's):wink:

running=1 1961 2.5 B&S, but was told on here that the engine #s say its a 3hp, and that little gem is on my bird.
not running=1 1981 5hp B&S, 1 early/mid 2000's 10hp B&S ohv, and 3 early 70's, 1 may be a '80 3hp tecs.

and if any1 is interested in the 10hp B&S, they can have it for free, just pay shipping.

about 15 on machines mostly briggs a couple tecs and a 2 hondas. Probrobly another 5 or6 on the shelf those are small briggs and a couple tecs and a clinton. Then another 10 or so on mowers and snowblowers and stuff. And 6 or so in pieces for parts. And 4 or 5 dirtbike/quad engines some on machines some not. So yea probrobly too many and not enough love to go around.