HPE Muskin Slingshot

Guy's.....I will say with almost 100% certainty that this bike is legit and came from the factory like that. (minus the chain tension-er)

Scooterboy had a strange bike with that exact culmination of parts ( I sadly had a chance to buy it and didn't) .....right down to the exact clutch cover, with the odd "Slingshot" decal on the top.

The only difference was that is was "Regal Gold" instead of the "Pineapple Flam".

I was gonna post up some pics out of Scooterboys albums but Mark must have removed them.

I have a feeling they did whatever they could to get bikes pushed out the door to meet production needs.

45t

Guy's.....I will say with almost 100% certainty that this bike is legit and came from the factory like that. (minus the chain tension-er)

Scooterboy had a strange bike with that exact culmination of parts ( I sadly had a chance to buy it and didn't) .....right down to the exact clutch cover, with the odd "Slingshot" decal on the top.

The only difference was that is was "Regal Gold" instead of the "Pineapple Flam".

I was gonna post up some pics out of Scooterboys albums but Mark must have removed them.

I have a feeling they did whatever they could to get bikes pushed out the door to meet production needs.
WOW very interesting? Sure looks like an Eliminator except for the decals on the fork plate and clutch cover.

I'm wondering if it had a repaint. It looks like overspray on the rear fender and shock. The brake set up has some extra brackets on the shock brace and caliper mount.

Last edited:
Well..... would ya look at that!!!

When Ol' Scooterboy told you guys it was purchased from the original owner that swore he never changed anything you guys all basically told me I was full of shit.

Here's your pics Derek...... I removed them because the bike didn't exist...just some cobbled together old thing :shrug: