I finished this Vt5 Super Bronc Need Info!

Ok i really didnt know too much about this bike? Got it in a trade from Leathernun666, It had a 3.5 tecumseh on it, but he threw in this 5hp tecumseh. I didnt know if it originally had a tav or just chain? I cant find any brochures on these or any others unrestored? I did put the tav on it because i wanna put a ski in front and take it throught the snow!!! It was a quick restore not a full restore. But the enigne was the most time consuming. What you think?

I've got brochures and a ski [not for sale] I can provide you with some info. PM me with a phone number. You will really like the VT5. I have three complete and enough parts to complete another one.

looks great but your gonna need a tc cover and probrobly a better rear tire to play in the snow. You likely already know that though. :thumbsup:

Hey Greg
That turned out really nice for a quick job :thumbsup: I think once you get to riding it some the bigger bikes will grow on ya. I know they did for me ! I have been working on the Cheetah slowly but surely. I picked up a real nice H50 for it today.

It did have a 5hp on it when you got it right ??? Do you think it was original to the Cheetah ? If not I may use my H70 on the Retek and put the 5hp on my VT7.:shrug:

P.S I think that the front tire is the same size as a Boonie, so a heathkit ski might also work. I have one but I paid out the nose for it.Dont know if I will ever use it or not

Last edited:
Hey Greg
That turned out really nice for a quick job :thumbsup: I think once you get to riding it some the bigger bikes will grow on ya. I know they did for me ! I have been working on the Cheetah slowly but surely. I picked up a real nice H50 for it today.

It did have a 5hp on it when you got it right ??? Do you think it was original to the Cheetah ? If not I may use my H70 on the Retek and put the 5hp on my VT7.:shrug:

P.S I think that the front tire is the same size as a Boonie, so a heathkit ski might also work. I have one but I paid out the nose for it.Dont know if I will ever use it or not
the cheetah A H50 on it not a hs50. It had the big block motor on it. i think the small one would fit but the air cleaner might get in the way?