Just got a BigCat

Did I need it ? No
Did I want it ? Yes
Did I get it ? darn right I did lol

I saw an add on Kijiji for a fat cat bike for sale , but the picture told me the truth, I said holy crap thats a manco bigcat lol
So half a day of playing phone tag and 2 hours of driving incuding getting lost lol and I have it home.
It is mostly all there with the original powersport engine that runs ,
the foot pegs have been butchered I think but fixable.
the plastics are great and I got it for $100.
I took a couple of night time garage pictures, not great but will take a few more tomorow.
Rob

You got a really good deal on your bike, especially since it looks complete, even has the mostly always missing converter cover. They usually have the high speed forks which is a weak point on the Big Cats but yours looks pretty good. It is a lot easier starting with a complete bike since a lot of the parts are no longer available from Manco for these bikes. They are a fun ride.

toomanytoys

i almost bought a mint conditio one 2 weeks ago. 500 dollars. I didn't need it nor do I have the room...

Nice bike for a 100 bucks

Awesome Rob! I swear, next year's Windber should be subtitled "Invasion of the BIG wheels"! :laugh:
Yeah...ever since you guys started talking up this big wheel thing, I keep thinking about them...with Gumpit buying and selling that beautiful 'sand n snow' to mrgraphics fat tired bike(s) now they've advanced from a 'oh that's cool' to 'oh, i gotta have one of those !'

BigRob, that is an awsome find. And for the price, oh wow..

These things are cool as they sit, but having seen the bikes you built and brought to Windber, i can't imaging what sort of eye candy we are in for if you decide to mod this one.

Enjoy it !

RobertC

Gosh, I like those! Haven't seen one come up around me for sale. I have a Model B Tote Gote I picked up that I'm gonna get together and then see if I can entice a trade from anyone!

Dear friends of OldMiniBikes.
I am very concerned for the health of Big Rob, and must take immediate action. I am afraid an intervention is the only possible course of action that may potentially help. His obsession with minibikes is out of control. There may soon not be a minibike available on the East coast to speak of. He bought 3 this week alone! I fear that he will begin steeling from, and intimidating the local youths to get his next minibike fix.
On line condolences can be sent to Big Rob at home, or in person at Windber 2013.
Sinceearly.
Little Ron.

when and where?

I am very concerned for the health of Big Rob, and must take immediate action. I am afraid an intervention is the only possible course of action that may potentially help. His obsession with minibikes is out of control. There may soon not be a minibike available on the East coast to speak of. He bought 3 this week alone! I fear that he will begin steeling from, and intimidating the local youths to get his next minibike fix.
On line condolences can be sent to Big Rob at home, or in person at Windber 2013.
Sinceearly.
Little Ron.
While I have been an enabler in this serious matter, let me know and I will help out with this odd obsession of his. :eek:ut:

Sinceearly.
Little Ron.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup: