Manco chopper

kbs8ball

This is how it looked when I got it...the neck area of the frame was a mess. the frame was broken and fixed with some angle iron.

Kenny,
Looking good!!! did you find the serial numbers on that? Where is it located? What type of bike is that anyway? I've got 2 like it, and i didn't find a serial nuimber on either.
dave

I'd tilt that sissy bar back to match the angle of the forks. Seat looks good but rather large. Frame looks much better. Just finish it.:lol:

Seats are like shoes...they need to be sized properly to comfortably fit the owner's body part...large asses need large seats...

In this particular case, I'd say the seat may be a bit too small...

kbs8ball

hey Jim.....THANKS....hey Yellowhand:thefinger::lol:
And Jimh your right the sissy bar needs to match the forks. thats what I was thinking too.

delray

kbs8ball,i see in one picture you have another minibike behind it with a smaller seat. making the one in front big. but when by it self,looks ok:thumbsup: couple questions for you and maybe some ideals:smile:
or you can just tell me to go fly a kite:thumbsup: i have never own that type of minibike(chopper)thats why am asking about the shocks.
with the rear shocks angle back does the seat move back and forth little? i do have something like it on my columbia,but they are straight up. maybe you could cut off the rear axle mounting plate and move the wheel back more and make a new mounting plate and go with a shorter shock or just change the springs in yours? and have them go straight up:thumbsup:
if you bend the sissy bar back more you will have a bigger gap between the seat and bars and it won't look right? could you bend the hand bars forward? something like a short style ape hanger bars,also it will make the bike steer easyer and not so quick like.
what kind of engine are you using?big block tecumseh(6or7hp) with a rounded tank tuck under the upper frame:thumbsup:

EVIL KNIEVEL SAIDS COLORS A PERFECT:thumbsup:

Hey Kenny

here's my thought on that seat ,when I see it reminds me of somthing Big Daddy Ed Roth would have done back inn the day if he would have built a mini bike so I would stick with that theme That mini forty years from now will probly end up inn some auction house and will bring a million dollars then one might say is that seat to big just food for thought:thumbsup: