Mini Bike Guide mags.

Mac

Working on the time to snap photos of my collection of Mini Bike Guide & MiniCycle magazines. What do I do.....eBay or Craigslist ?
Also going to sell off the original minibike brochures I've collected.

I heard somewhere that I can't take them with me, so before I checkout I'm going to sell them.

After I get back from this Sunday's Minibike Swapmeet with the SFVISBF guys I'll lay out some mags and do a combined picture.

So far.......but I'm not getting any younger.

I bought the mags for the info, and shared it with people who need answers.
I have no further use for the information, and with bills going up....it's time.
Well im sure you will be able to retire after selling off the cool stuff you have! Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

I just got a jc penny pinto, that is all I know about it, it is a dune runner. It is in good condition, I would like some photos as to what it should look like. also if I can get parts for it too. Anything would help, you can email me at roth24@ticon.net if you would like. Thanks a tone Jim

rupp helenville : Happy belated birthday. LOL Welcome to the OldMiniBikes and loving Rupp's in your area should be just about the prime hunting area. Have you looked in minidoodle.com for information ?
Steve :scooter:

I was a Rupp Dealer in Long Beach, California back in 1973 & 1974. It was too bad they were so deep into snowmobiles and that industry got hit real bad in 1974. They sold some nice equipment.
Steve :scooter:

I put a wanted ad on CL looking for the Minibike Guide mags, but so far zero responses. I refuse to pay crackhead (ebay) prices, and I figure sooner or later they will show up. I was at an auction last year and there were 15+ milk crates of paperback sized Hot Rod, Rod and Custom and CarCraft mags, all from the late 50s to early 60s. the whole lot sold for 40 bucks.:eek:ut: