My new rupp project

markus

If any of y'all have ever tried to take apart rupp forks that are stuck , then you know they are a bit-h . Well mine were worse . I put a block between the trees and a 1/2 inch bolt though the fork lowers and the jack between the trees and the bolt and started to jack . Well after bending the bolt pretty bad i left it on the garage floor for the night .

I was hoping that it would pop louse during the night , no such chance . So today i put the torch to it and it finally popped out . Heres some pics .

I just threw away the match to your bolt:doah: 2 of the latest Rupps I got were like that :confused: Which I actually find odd cause I have never had this problem before, even on forks that were bent and showed way worse than the current ones I have right now:shrug: Maybe they reach a certain shelf life :smile: Lookin good', I like the extended swingarm!

I just threw away the match to your bolt:doah: 2 of the latest Rupps I got were like that :confused: Which I actually find odd cause I have never had this problem before, even on forks that were bent and showed way worse than the current ones I have right now:shrug: Maybe they reach a certain shelf life :smile: Lookin good', I like the extended swingarm!
Thank you Markus , yea the forks were a MF .

Made a trip to Harbor Freight :)
Hell yea you did go to HF .

You can make a few headers out of that hand truck .
I used the stock honda flange , cut it off the stock muffler .

My intake manifold was fabed by me but the welding i can't do with my mig .

Keep me updated on your build , nice rupp there .:thumbsup:
My friend down the street has a miller tig welder and can weld anything .

Come to a little dead end not sure where to start I cut the stock muffler off the flange and what's left to the pipe on it. Cut up the hand truck I'm not sure my harbor freight hand truck has the same bends as yours. Was able to pick up a wire flux wire feed welder. Thanks for any guidance. :)

BSrupp you have the same bends you just have to cut small pieces and fit them together to make the shape and length of the pipe you want .

With the bends you have you can run it anywhere you want .