new old guy

Just joined last night but have been reading alot of great info on building predator engines in the last couple months as a visitor. Had to join cause i enjoy reading all the different threads on engines and other interesting topics. Get alot of very useful info on this site and maybe i can share some of mine. Currently building new predator hemi engine to go on my old Baja Heat bike plus have 2-Motovox MBX12's and a Baja Dirt Bug that i recently put a old style predator engine on. Love mini bikes and go carts, have for many years. Wanted to say "HI" everyone and am glad i joined. This is a great forum, love reading it everyday or so.
Full Throttle !!
That's the way i like to ride or use too !!! When you get older you can't run and play as hard as the young boys but you know a whole lot more about a whole lot more.

Full Throttle !!
That's the way i like to ride or use too !!! When you get older you can't run and play as hard as the young boys but you know a whole lot more about a whole lot more.[/QUOTE]

Full Throttle, what you said reminded me of the old joke famously reprised in the movie "Colors". The old bull and the young bull up on the ridge lookin down on all them cows, and the young bull's says how bout we run down there and get us one'em cows? And the old bull is like how bout we walk down and get'em all. Well I made up a new version: when that young bull is jumpin up n down, jitterbuggin, actin a damn fool, talkin all this shit about runnin everywhere and gettin him a cow... screw that! Old bull WHOOPS that young bull's ass to sheeeit. Then walks down and takes'em ALL!:laugh:

Welcome to OldMiniBikes!

Hey FullThrottle...

Welcome to the site !

Where in SC are you ...we are down in Horry County.

Glad to see another South Carolinian on here...there's probably half a dozen or more of us on here from various parts of our state.

Welcome, and enjoy the fun !

welcome ....Kinda funny at work we have 4 blds and one is 4 blds down the street...we have a polaris ranger to get back and fourth, I took the human resource lady their today in the snow and I had it wide open...when we got back she told the owner I need to slow down and every time I drive its full throttle...he told her to walk next time ...again welcome