New Powell To Add To The Group

Well while at Windber I purchased a New Powell from Big Rob. It's not exactly an original Powell, but its close. If the Powell brothers were building bikes today, they would probably build one just like Robs. Don, it doesn't have a serial number, maybe we can just document it as " Mini Powell 1". I bought the bike from Rob for my granddaughter, ZZ. She loves it, because it looks just like her PaPa's. Robs attention to detail and his craftsmen ship are superb. I followed the build on our site and was amazed at his work. When he offered it to me I wanted it. The picture below where ZZ is sitting on the bike in the garage occurred after we got home and ZZ went to the garage by herself and climbed aboard. Tammy caught her and took the pic. She likes it. Thanks Rob, it was great meeting you and I'm sure well be friends for a long time. Also, thanks for not throwing my " vintage" Kawasaki in the Camp Fire, ha ha. Well the Powell Mini is the bike on end; Rob wanted to get a pic of his small Powells with the full size bikes.

Jesse

Thats awesome Jesse :thumbsup:
We now have the youngest member of the Powell Brotherhood...

She looks right at home on her new Powell :smile:
A perfect fit!!

Thats awesome Jesse :thumbsup:
We now have the youngest member of the Powell Brotherhood...

She looks right at home on her new Powell :smile:
A perfect fit!!

Thanks Don and everyone. We need a "patch". Like those Bonanza Guys. Don you design. We could sew it on some hats. I like this idea.

Jesse

george3

Well while at Windber I purchased a New Powell from Big Rob. It's not exactly an original Powell, but its close. If the Powell brothers were building bikes today, they would probably build one just like Robs. Don, it doesn't have a serial number, maybe we can just document it as " Mini Powell 1". I bought the bike from Rob for my granddaughter, ZZ. She loves it, because it looks just like her PaPa's. Robs attention to detail and his craftsmen ship are superb. I followed the build on our site and was amazed at his work. When he offered it to me I wanted it. The picture below where ZZ is sitting on the bike in the garage occurred after we got home and ZZ went to the garage by herself and climbed aboard. Tammy caught her and took the pic. She likes it. Thanks Rob, it was great meeting you and I'm sure well be friends for a long time. Also, thanks for not throwing my " vintage" Kawasaki in the Camp Fire, ha ha. Well the Powell Mini is the bike on end; Rob wanted to get a pic of his small Powells with the full size bikes.

Jesse

Too Cool, A Peanut Powell.

WOW Jesse that is way toooooo cooool!!! Dont know how I missed Big Robs build thread but I will deffinately be checking that out soon!! Congrats to ZZ on her latest acquisition she is one adorable minibiker!! Big Rob I would say pace yourself but your builds are just awesome!!:bowdown: