No Funday #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off the phone with MinibikePaul and he wanted me to post this for him. There will not be a Funday 4 next year. This is due to the fact that he was banned and Bayareaburrito was not. He is very mad about this and is planing to sell most of his collection of minibikes. This was the biggest minibike event the west coast had.

The man is almost 70 years old and harmless. Really you guys should be ashamed of yourselves fighting over a freakin decal !

Last edited:
:blink:..I never got to go to Funday. Its a sad situation and I hope both parties can come to a common ground and straighten things out.

Ed
I have no beef with you or any other member here at OldMiniBikes..
Seeing as Paul has dragged you into this issue.
Let me Quote from one of Pauls #71 permalink

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/68289-what-would-you-do-8.html

"Oh yea, your Funday ticket is cancelled and I quit your "brotherhood"!"
So as you can see I have already been banned from any future Fundays

This is a classic Weiner move:
His attempt to intimidate and to PUNISH everyone else for something they had NOTHING to do with his being banned from this site.. This move is Pauls pathetic attempt USE the OldMiniBikes members to rain HIS haterade down upon me. WAKE UP AND SEE PAUL FOR WHO HE IS!!
Paul has repetedly harressed OldMiniBikes members through the vail of PM's and is now paying the price for his actions PLAIN and SIMPLE..
If you wish to discuss this one on one over the phone be that man that i think you are and PM me I will be more then happy to give you my phone number..

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with MinibikePaul and he wanted me to post this for him. There will not be a Funday 4 next year. This is due to the fact that he was banned and Bayareaburrito was not. He is very mad about this and is planing to sell most of his collection of minibikes. This was the biggest minibike event the west coast had.

The man is almost 70 years old and harmless. Really you guys should be ashamed of yourselves fighting over a freakin decal !
I was reading things tonight and saw minibikepaul got banned for a little while. Is there really no funday4? Is he really selling his minibikes just because someone else didn't get banned? I think he is only hurting himself by doing that.

I was reading things tonight and saw minibikepaul got banned for a little while. Is there really no funday4? Is he really selling his minibikes just because someone else didn't get banned? I think he is only hurting himself by doing that.
Callahan
Do you honestly believe he is going to sell his mini bike collection because he was banned?
And do you think for one minute that funday 4 was cancled because he was banned and I was not?
Again this is Paul's way to gain the sympathy of other OldMiniBikes members.
His attempt at makeing OldMiniBikes members believe he is the innocent victim and has been unjustly treated.

To Paul this is just another one of his games, and we are all just another one of his expendable pawns.

expendable
"Designed to be used only once and then abandoned or destroyed."
"Of little significance when compared to an overall purpose, and therefore able to be abandoned."

Hent

Never thought a little decal feud would turn into this whole ordeal.

Paul was temporarily banned (10 days) to give him a little break. I received multiple emails, phone calls and PMs about Paul contacting them and more or less harassing them about the decal thread and whose side they're on, etc. There was also one well known member who got a pretty crappy phone call from Paul, and that was pretty much the breaking point and made me ban him.

I didn't get any of those about Don, which is why he wasn't banned.

Revealing a source when someone has a bunch of money wrapped up into something can hurt for sure. On the other hand, not many people in this hobby are going to go and have 125 decals made up for themselves and friends -- especially getting the art work done.

It was totally unnecessary for Paul to call Hedman and give them a "heads up" on Don making the decal. That just hurts everyone, and possibly the decal maker too. If they have any problems from the mini bike community, they may decide not to do any more decals mini bike related.

I'm not taking sides here, because both of you did wrong. If Paul has to cancel Funday and sell out of the hobby over a 10 day banning, that's on him. Also, before Funday, I'm pretty sure Don & Paul got along just fine.... :eek:ut:

This decal has caused a lot of ruined friendships. My life can not be filled with mini bike drama. It's a decal, for a mini bike. C'mon guys...

Paul was temporarily banned (10 days) to give him a little break. I received multiple emails, phone calls and PMs about Paul contacting them and more or less harassing them about the decal thread and whose side they're on, etc. There was also one well known member who got a pretty crappy phone call from Paul, and that was pretty much the breaking point and made me ban him.

I didn't get any of those about Don, which is why he wasn't banned.

Revealing a source when someone has a bunch of money wrapped up into something can hurt for sure. On the other hand, not many people in this hobby are going to go and have 125 decals made up for themselves and friends -- especially to get the art work done.

It was totally unnecessary for Paul to call Hedman and give them a "heads up" on Don making the decal. That just hurts everyone, and possibly the decal maker too. If they have any problems from the mini bike community, they may decide not to do any more decals mini bike related.

I'm not taking sides here, because both of you did wrong. If Paul has to cancel Funday and sell out of the hobby over a 10 day banning, that's on him. Also, before Funday, I'm pretty sure Don & Paul got along just fine.... :eek:ut:

This decal has caused a lot of ruined friendships. My life can not be filled with mini bike drama. It's a decal, for a mini bike. C'mon guys...
EXACTLY !!!
I wanted to stay neutral on this subject, but Paul has done me some big
favors. Due to the fact that he can't post, he asked me to post up for him. I am just returning a little favor back for him. I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS !
I really wish this didn't happen,but when people get mad they say things they really don't mean.
I posted for Paul as a favor and I am a neutral party on this subject, I don't know the whole truth.

Every ones friend, Ed, EVIL ED:laugh:

P.S, I do know that he told me awhile back he wanted to build a 1956 Chevy and the minibikes were taking over his shop. Maybe this is his chance to do that:shrug:

Last edited:

EXACTLY !!! I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS !
I really wish this didn't happen,but when people get mad they say things they really don't mean.

Every ones friend, Ed, EVIL ED:laugh:
EXACTLY, EXACTLY!!!!!

Minibikes good....... drama BAD! :hammer:

WOW!!! That really bums me out to read this!!!!
I am going to give EVERYBODY some good advise here and not just Don or Paul
I mean ALL of you yes everyone!!!!!!!
This is something I learned as a child

STICK AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME

Real simple I am sure you have all herd it before!!! GROW UP!!!!

If someone says something or does something just blow it off and learn from it.
Don't make a big deal of it. Its just not worth it.

Come on we are grown Men that play with Minibikes.
Just because they are a Childs toy don't mean we need to act like one???

I am neutral on the feud and will stay that way.

Hent

WOW!!! That really bums me out to read this!!!!
I am going to give EVERYBODY some good advise here and not just Don or Paul
I mean ALL of you yes everyone!!!!!!!
This is something I learned as a child

STICK AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME

Real simple I am sure you have all herd it before!!! GROW UP!!!!

If someone says something or does something just blow it off and learn from it.
Don't make a big deal of it. Its just not worth it.

Come on we are grown Men that play with Minibikes.
Just because they are a Childs toy don't mean we need to act like one???

I am neutral on the feud and will stay that way.
:thumbsup:

After having read this thread tru and tru more then once..I might add
I have decided in all fairness to Paul being that he has been banned for 10 days.
I'm going to ban myself as of this post for 10 days as well.
This is my attempt to extend to Paul an olive branch, and to also apologise to each and every member for my part in this altercation..
Love this site and Love and Respect its membership..
C U in 10 days 10-11-12 God willing
But I'm not selling my mini bikes!!:doah:

After having read this thread tru and tru more then once..I might add
I have decided in all fairness to Paul being that he has been banned for 10 days.
I'm going to ban myself as of this post for 10 days as well.
This is my attempt to extend to Paul an olive branch, and to also apologise to each and every member for my part in this altercation..
Love this site and Love and Respect its membership..
C U in 10 days 10-11-12 God willing
But I'm not selling my mini bikes!!:doah:

Don, your a good guy. It's funny, I was just reading the threads and I was getting ready to post suggesting that your banning gesture would be the GOOD thing to do for our hobby. We're all friends here and I'm going to try hard to keep my other friend Paul in this hobby for a long time. I would also like to thank Drew for shedding more info on the situation, and for Tony giving us "Tony Wisdom". We are all a bunch of grown men getting to enjoy our childhood hobby. It doesn't get any better than that. Y'all are all great guys, and please help me keep Paul in the hobby.

Jesse Wulf

Last edited:
Classy move Don. :thumbsup: Lets get back to normal and remember why we are all on this site to begin with (because we are passionate about mini-bikes). :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.