OldMiniBikes User Map - ADD YOURSELF!!!!!

Mybiz i don't know if you have tried it but on quick reply click go advanced then click manage attachments and then browse select image from your pics then hit upload good luck:thumbsup:

mybiz

db kit

i new to the minibike seen had a couple when i was a kid, just got two db-30s and to new 6.5s needing coversion kit... any info?
(cjtmini sales the kit) hope this is what your looking for or go to the doodlebug section and start reading

DB-30 6.5hp engine kit parts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have engine kit parts for sale, all the parts needed to install the larger 6.5hp engine. These parts are designed to work with Baja Motorsports DB-30 mini bikes with 4 slots in the frame engine mounting plate and a 6.5hp Honda/clone/Harbor freight engine

You supply the 6.5hp Honda/clone/Harbor Freight engine

Parts that come in the kit:
Aluminum adapter plate and hardware
Aluminum and stainless steel clutch guard and hardware
Max-Torque clutch, crankshaft bolt and washers
Throttle parts (for easy throttle hook up)
Installation instruction CD
and some misc parts

$120 shipped, $125 shipped if paid with PayPal

Following the instructions on the CD and with basic hand tools the installation should take 2 - 3 hours

Anyone interested PM me or e-mail to:

cthompson37@sbcglobal.net
Attached Thumbnails

like a kid again

Got too many projects going on here......Gilson mini bike....chain saws....terra tiger ATV...etc.

Anyone know about Cougar mini bikes?.....has a cat logo on the sticker...barely visible....several coats of paint....suspension front and rear and has what appears to be an original jack shaft/ torque converter set up.

Considering selling the 2 mini bikes....only so many hours in a day you know?...:smile:

looks like i'm the first one building and riding 2-wheeled monsters in germany, berlin.

well, it's quite illegal over here so i think it's just not popular breaking the law :p

greets from berlin,
ric

MDB,

I've added myself several times. It's a turd map. Maybe one day I'll get one that integrates into the forum instead of a 3rd party application.