Picked up a ST90 today

I have been looking for one of these for some time now.
Seems most of the ones that come up for sale are pretty thrashed or super clean with a super price.
They only made them for 3 years 1973,1974 and 1975.
This one is a 1975 and I would have to say is super clean and not at a super price .
It is all original with only 495 miles everything works and is currently registered.
He just had it serviced, changed the oil, adjusted valves, rebuilt carb, new tires and new battery.
I asked why new tires and he said the old ones were cracked a bit.
Oh yea Jesse if you are still counting I think we are at 7 ????

wow tony........nice fleet....them little ole hondas are sweet....restoring an early 60s s-65 myself.......i kinda like those old little hondas....

Fat Boy

Thats sweet almost new , looks showroom condition . Take care of it and it will last a lifetime I have had my old 74 ST90 bike for years and they ride better than a trail 70 .

There are Used Car Lots in my area that don't have that many vehicles on the lot. I knew Tony was holding out on us. Cool bikes. Your the Honda expert.

I have less than half that many minis. When my wife saw them all the other day she said to me, "you have a problem!" I want to add a Honda in the mix now. Nice bikes!
My wife says that to me all the time too.
I ask her how many pairs of shoes she has
and then ask her who has the problem???
Then I tell her dont get me started on the purses!!
She has purses that cost more than a good used car.:eek:ut:

And Jesse see I told you its only 7