Picked up a Taco T100 today

Scott, your bikes are museum pieces. Neat bike that I am sure will be stunning after it gets restored by the folks over at "Things by Scottessey". As always, I am looking forward to another master build.

Doc

Last edited:
Thanks Y'all! I'm excited to start collecting the missing pieces. I try not to start new projects until I finish one, so seeing this one on the shelf will make me work faster on my current ones. I'm already excited to start it. :laugh:

Thanks for posting that. I'd jump all over it, but I have a good frame, wheels, seat, rear shocks. All I'm really missing now is the correct rear brake assembly. I hope someone from here scores that mini, it's too cool to let slip by.

Thanks for posting that. I'd jump all over it, but I have a good frame, wheels, seat, rear shocks. All I'm really missing now is the correct rear brake assembly. I hope someone from here scores that mini, it's too cool to let slip by.
If you want to make your bike rideable while you search for the rear brake assembly OldMiniBikes warehouse sells a 60 tooth sprocket with brake hub and the 5" brake shoes that will bolt right on your rear wheel. I have one on my T100 and it stops the bike just as poorly as the the original did:laugh:
I do have the original but the teeth are really worn on the sprocket.