POWELL Painting on Canvas

MiniBike Paul

The sons of Hayward Powell, one of the Powell Brothers, were our special guests at Funday earlier this month. As you may know, we had almost 30 Powell minibikes in the "Powell Corral"!

Their mother is 92 and an accomplished artist. To memorialize this very special Powell day, she painted a picture of the early Challenger.

Allen Powell, her older son, had it duplicated on canvas and brought them to Funday; I felt compelled to repay him the expense of doing this and now have 9 left, for sale for $25.00 each, and that only to cover all the costs including proper mailing tubes and the mailing!.

PayPal to paul@minibikepaul.com and I will get it out promptly!

Here is mine framed and hung in my office!

I don't even know were to start.This whole situation really has me pissed off.I may not have the whole story and I don really care because I don't think it should have been taken care of on a forum.I think it should have been dealt with between the two people offline.I feel Paul has brought so much to this site and the hobby a ban makes this a very sad day.The other person involved has also brought a lot to the hobby however the recent division he seems to be trying to create is going deep.It is a game that high school girls play and is not good for the site.I think the fact that most of the regulars that use the site have not chimed in on this is because they just don't agree with what Don is doing even though they consider him a friend as well .He is putting a lot of people in a bad spot of choosing a side. I cannot understand who and why Paul was banned?Whatever happens I will continue to associate with Paul and consider him a friend as most of us do. Neck is about as good as they get and I commend him for trying to get the rest of us to see something is wrong with this picture (I am not speaking for Neck but he has made some great points regarding the whole thing.)
I hope I wake up tomorrow and this ban has been removed and we can get things back to normal.

I don't even know were to start.This whole situation really has me pissed off.I may not have the whole story and I don really care because I don't think it should have been taken care of on a forum.I think it should have been dealt with between the two people offline.I feel Paul has brought so much to this site and the hobby a ban makes this a very sad day.The other person involved has also brought a lot to the hobby however the recent division he seems to be trying to create is going deep.It is a game that high school girls play and is not good for the site.I think the fact that most of the regulars that use the site have not chimed in on this is because they just don't agree with what Don is doing even though they consider him a friend as well .He is putting a lot of people in a bad spot of choosing a side. I cannot understand who and why Paul was banned?Whatever happens I will continue to associate with Paul and consider him a friend as most of us do. Neck is about as good as they get and I commend him for trying to get the rest of us to see something is wrong with this picture (I am not speaking for Neck but he has made some great points regarding the whole thing.)
I hope I wake up tomorrow and this ban has been removed and we can get things back to normal.
people like you is why paul thinks he can do as he pleases he pm'd me and others some nasty pm's. He thinks his :001_9898: dont stink

Hounddog

I too do not know the whole story and do not wish to know the whole story. I have the highest respect for Paul and Don as both have contributed greatly to this site, our hobby, and I consider them both friends. As far as I am concerned we have two grown men who have had a disagreement? We all have disagreements with our friends, business associates, wives, etc...That is part of life. Let them settle the disagreement between themselves as men do! We do not need to help them settle their disagreement do we? Enough already, enough said, this is rediculous!

HD

I guess that's why they call them personal messages.What I don't understand is why someone would go crying to Hent about a PM.I don't know you from anyone but I take care of my business on my own.

paul is banned, WTF happend:shrug: ive had the pleasure to meet paul and sit in his office and BS for a short time. and to me, he is a great guy, beyond generous, a valued member here on OldMiniBikes, and i have nothing but respect for MINIBIKEPAUL. with that said, what the hell happend:shrug: