Removed the Bonanza Brotherhood decals.

Just to keep the peace I have removed the Bonanza Brotherhood decals from Ebay and will not sell them. In my retardedness I didn't think about the DMC connection to the Bonanza name. Not that anyone contacted me about that infringement but I have been informed by a few members that the Bonanza name was still owned by Dave Miller. I had NO FRIGGIN CLUE.:doah: Never intended to ruffle any feathers just thought I was providing something cool for the Bonanza guys. Sorry.

Just to keep the peace I have removed the Bonanza Brotherhood decals from Ebay and will not sell them. In my retardedness I didn't think about the DMC connection to the Bonanza name. Not that anyone contacted me about that infringement but I have been informed by a few members that the Bonanza name was still owned by Dave Miller. I had NO FRIGGIN CLUE.:doah: Never intended to ruffle any feathers just thought I was providing something cool for the Bonanza guys. Sorry.
Dave who ? :shrug:

Jamie1972

I'm BUMBED! Thought about contacting Dave and asking for permission!:bowdown:

6doggie3

Ive seen his web site! for the price of a badge wow! I think he should sell some decal's, t-shirt's, hats and patches:thumbsup: I've found 4 bonanza's only 1 had a badge and in not that good of shape! But i would buy some decals in a HEARTBEAT!