serengeti puma from northern tool.

edwin

what do yu guys think agout it ? looks like a baja with suspension, i think it would be cool for racing dirt oval, or for all your minibike needs.
Shop Categories Most Popular Categories Air CompressorsAir ToolsAlternative EnergyAuto RepairAuto, SUV + Truck AccessoriesConstructionEnginesFarm + AcreageFuel Transfer + LubricationGarage + Workshop SuppliesGeneratorsGifts, Gadgets + ToysGrounds MaintenanceHand ToolsHeaters, Stoves + FireplacesHydraulicsLoggingMaterial HandlingMetal FabricationPower ToolsPressure WashersSnow + Ice RemovalStorageTarps, Covers + SheltersTires + WheelsTrailers + PartsWater PumpsWeldingWinchesWork Wear + ApparelSee All CategoriesShop Brands Most Popular Brands Briggs & StrattonCarharttDewaltGeneracHobartHonda EnginesHonda Power EquipmentIngersoll RandMilwaukeeMr. HeaterNorthern Industrial ToolsNorthStarPower HorseShop-VacSwisherTorinTuthillVestilVogelzangWarnSee All BrandsShop On Sale Products On Sale Special Savings Below $5$5 – $10$10 – $20$20 – $50$50 – $100$100 – $250$250 – $500Over $500See All On SaleGift CenterClearanceEmail DealsEveryday Free ShippingProducts With RebatesCatalog Catalog Resources Request A Free Master CatalogOrder From A CatalogSave with our Hotline MembershipStore Locator Over 60 Stores Nationwide FloridaGeorgiaIowaMinnesotaNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaSouth CarolinaTennesseeTexasVirginiaWisconsinSee All Stores
Home > All Categories > Go-Karts, Electric Bikes + Scooters > Go-Kart + Mini-Bike Accessories > Miscellaneous Go-Kart Accessories > Item# 233601 Recently Viewed Recently Viewed Products Serengeti Motorspots Puma Chopper Minibike Kit Item# 233601 Recently Viewed CategoriesGo-Karts, Electric Bikes + ScootersRecently Viewed Searchesminibike kitjackshaft

Serengeti Motorspots Puma Chopper Minibike Kit
The Serengeti Motorsports Puma Chopper minibike kit is a great project for do-it-yourselfers! The kit includes everything you need to build your very own minibike except the engine and clutch. Recommended engine: Item# 60915. Assembled bike can cruise up to 20 MPH and has a 220-lb. weight capacity. Item is on backorder until November 20th.

Be the first to write a review
Share this Product:
Item#:233601 Price:Only $399.99 Guaranteed Lowest Prices Qty Stock Status:Factory Shipped —
Delivery Time: 9 - 14 Business Days Ship Weight:74.0 lbs Add to Wish List

Print Page

Email Product
Contact Us

Product Specs Additional Specs Kit includes drum rear brakes, dual front and rear shocks, reinforced forks and rear frame for superior durabilityAlso includes a skid plate to protect the engine and transmission, seat and complete wheel assemblies

edwin

well that didnt work out so well. was trying to post the link to northern tool about the serengeti puma minibike. oh well i tried.

You mean this

PUMA
The Serengeti Motorsports Puma Chopper minibike kit is a great project for do-it-yourselfers! The kit includes everything you need to build your very own minibike except the engine and clutch. Recommended engine: Item# 60915. Assembled bike can cruise up to 20 MPH and has a 220-lb. weight capacity. Item is on backorder until November 20th.

$399.00

:lol:
You'll get people screeching about how expensive it is and so on but I like it even though it is a bit on the expensive side with no engine but I think it would be fun and I wonder just how big of a engine it could handle and fit into it.
I have a 250cc two stroke from a polaris trailboss that would be fun to run in it.

For $400+ you could probably go find a decent used jap bigwheel bike though.

The thing that bothers me about the NT ad is the smaller picture looks to be a different bike so I wonder what will actually get sent.

delray

yes jimh:thumbsup:first to install rear shocks on a large baja bike. also regear a baja doodle bug with a larger spocket and jackshaft setup too and first to build a header pipe:weld::grind: maybe i should be getting piece of the pie.......ha...ha.....

on my rear shock setup is only made to travel 2 or so inch's with real minibike shocks(stiff springs). was not looking to make it travel alot for evil knievel stuff. just want it to ride little softer on the yard and black top.
some of the other guys are using atv shocks and lifting the rear up too for more travel for big jumps and stuff. not me:no: my evil knievel days are done. i just want it to work and look cool.............:scooter:

edwin

You mean this

PUMA

$399.00

:lol:
You'll get people screeching about how expensive it is and so on but I like it even though it is a bit on the expensive side with no engine but I think it would be fun and I wonder just how big of a engine it could handle and fit into it.
I have a 250cc two stroke from a polaris trailboss that would be fun to run in it.

For $400+ you could probably go find a decent used jap bigwheel bike though.

The thing that bothers me about the NT ad is the smaller picture looks to be a different bike so I wonder what will actually get sent.
yes thanks teamcheap !

Interesting, but it tends to blur the line between the traditional mini bike that we all love, and the mini cycle that came along later and killed off the mini bike craze. If i was looking for something like that, I'd just find a mini-dirt bike with full suspension and manual clutch/trans and be done.

and yeah, the pic of the bike and pic of "the kit" are two different animals...

mardyn

edwin

Interesting, but it tends to blur the line between the traditional mini bike that we all love, and the mini cycle that came along later and killed off the mini bike craze. If i was looking for something like that, I'd just find a mini-dirt bike with full suspension and manual clutch/trans and be done.

and yeah, the pic of the bike and pic of "the kit" are two different animals...

mardyn
i understand what your saying about bluring between the two, i have a couple of each type,

i think preference comes down to purpose, i like these types of minibike for a real rocky, not to mention steep trail that we do out here that goes for hours, simply for a fairly durable beater, with the simplicity of a pull start single speed machine, which in the long run, i think would be cheaper than a mini dirtbike. just my opinion. and plus a minidirtbike, i wouldnt consider a qoute un qoute "minibike".

OK so has anyone bought one of these PUMA's yet ??

If I were to buy all the parts seperately to make one brand new how much less :lol: would it cost?

I'd have to stuff a different type engine in there though.
I think a 150cc horizontal honda engine clone with a 4 speed manual would be fun.
Even if I had to hack/cut/reweld the frame up front to make it fit its only a chinese made bike.

And does anyone know if the fuel tank is actually functional or not.

It would be nice if they had better pics of the bike and how they did the rear suspension, Also take out the picture of the Azusa bike in the corner of the add. Not much info out there on this bike manufacture.

OK I just couldnt stand it anymore so I dug up a little on this bike as I plan to get one ASAP (it'll be awhile).

It comes from a company called "universal product concepts inc."

Year Established:

Corporate Headquarters:
Distribution Centers:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Chicago, IL
3. Mexico City, Mexico
4. Ontario, Canada.

Factory Locations:
China & Hong Kong
India
Mexico

Company Overview:
Known as an industry innovator, UPC has helped a number of prestigious companies to build and expand their private label market share.

UPC manufactures and sources high caliber private label products that help companies to be ahead of their competitors and as leaders.

Domestic Warehousing & Distribution Domestic warehousing is available for quick response delivery.
They have manuals and assembly instructions but of course they are damaged and I couldnt open them.:sadcrying4:

yeah that looks cool I like the number plates on it also.
I think it needs a combined jackshaft/swingarm pivot point.
A bigger engine also.

Last edited: