Skat Kitty with Sidecar - 99 Point Restoration

MiniBike Paul

Months ago I posted a OldMiniBikes.com wanted ad for a Skat Kitty. A really nice guy from Massachusetts (south of Boston) called, we made a deal & he shipped it!

It was complete and I restored every piece; re zinced the bolts, powder coated and chromed everything, and here it is, with the old seat! May try to save it or maybe I'll re-upholster!

Is this the project that was going on when I called and a boxing match going on in the back ground :scared: It looks Great!! alot of good friends lending a hand nothing better :thumbsup:

I hope my skat kitty restoration turns out that nice. I figured I had the only two skat kittys in MASS. Any way of measuring the specs on the side car. would love to repop one for my own projects.

thanks oldschool71

MiniBike Paul

Don you have a sharp eye. The Kitty is virtually all vintage and it seemed fitting to put on brand new 1960 grips and I have 6 sets of the R. Bruce grips; so . . . . . . . .

MiniBike Paul

Paul showing us all how to properly tighten a bolt
I HATE THOSE AIR RATCHETS !! :doah: I refuse to use them.[/QUOTE]

You old guys are trapped in the past, us young guys are using technology to move forward. I hear you and your pals are still peddling your bicycles around the park, we've stepped up to engines! Maybe if you used some air tools on that '57 your back would't hurt so much:shrug:???:shrug: