Skay Kitty find

Hey, lucky me, I just came home with a Skat Kitty. It's a keeper, and I would love to get it running. Is there a source of parts for these? Anywhere I can buy a used or reproduction chain guard and headlight and exhaust? I have a soft spot for Shriner's minibikes. I had a really small one years ago (Really small, like a lot smaller than the Skat Kitty) that I sold when I moved. I'll always miss that one...sold to a guy near new haven, CT I think. Anyway, I'm excited about this one. Hal in CT.

Skat kitty price

I tried to bargain them down a little, but there was some supposed emotional attachment to it. But, no history on it. To me it was worth the $200 so I bought it. I just plain liked it! Hal

It was worth the $200. I was going to get it to resell but I bought some others and because the wheels were locked I didn't want to carry it to my truck and couldn't find any of those guys this year with the carts that will haul stuff. I got one any way. Serial #649. I didn't see a # on that one.

Last edited:
Skat Kitty serial number

Fortunately I had a hand-truck in my pickup! There is a serial number on the flat area above the kick stand. It is SKE 28#9. I am guessing th "E" means it is an electric lights model? Any idea what the headlight should be? Thanks, Hal

Carry it for a block? Hell, I'd FIND a way to get it to my truck for $200.00, even if it meant stealing a shopping cart ..... Great find, hope you get her runnning.