Sleeve for 1" to 3/4" output shaft

I just don't get it !!! The post was asking for a shaft enlarger for a non mini bike project it was to mate an engine to a leaf blower . so where does a clutch come into this topic.
Good information was supplied by mybiz with a link to small engine whearhouse. and it should of supplied the project with a close. He don't need a clutch :doah:
Steve :scooter:
Party pooper! I wanted to see if George would get away with trading a $25 clutch for a $50 clutch. :lol:

george3

depends on were and tear on the clutches you know that. And anyway I read it too fast thought he pulled it off a leaf blower. just thought it was going on a mini bike. Dont really need a I in clutch anyway, I have so many 5/8 and 3/4 clutches that I dont need.

George3 : Your a Torque Converter guy right ? So who needs a single speed clutch or a two speed / two chain set-up that may or may not work. Steve :scooter:
Fat A$$'s like me need a take off boost and more HP

george3

Well when I started working on these mini bikes. I bought some clutches. and things took off from there. now I have a box full. What messed me up was seeing kennys bonanza with the tav. And reading about them. so I never used the clutches.