Storage Wars

Has anybody watched this show.

Storage Wars

I'm watching it on NetFlix and although its in that lame TV format of the day the storage items are interesting.

It's fun to watch.. but there isn't much reality in it..They make it seem like every storage unit has treasures in it.. I used to go all the times to storage auctions and 99% of the time it's worthless junk left by the tenants when they leave. I did get a kool Kit car out of one once tat i sold for a nice profit.. but again most of the time your just paying the storage place to clean out the junk left behind..lol

Last edited:
I like the one called auction hunters,with the big guy Ton.I think the other guys name is
allen.They actually sell the items on the show,so you see the value.

I do agree with murrayeliminator though.

toomanytoys

I like storage wars for Brandi.

Auction hunters at one time said something like not all storages are full of good stuff. These are some of our best finds

I have all of my bikes in a storage unit, so that show makes me sick to my stomach. :repuke: I check every month to make sure the unit is paid up.:shrug:

I was watching that show the other day one of the guys ( I think they call him the Gambler?) He bought a unit that had some old mattresses and a couple of pillows and much to his surprise there was a craved jade statue of some tiger in between the beds. Imagine that??? I guess they have to do that for the show. The same guy is always claiming that his stuff is worth 2 or 3 hundred dollars when I can buy the same crap at a garage sale for ten bucks??? Like I said for the show I guess??? I still watch it though.

They only had 19 episodes on NetFlix of storage wars but they have American Pickers as well and that is interesting with some of the places they find with tons and tons of stuff.

Mac

Bringing back an old topic to show you that now that Dave isn't with
Storage Wars anymore, he's still alive and selling junk at Pomona Swapmeet(CA.)

joekd

Yeah, Dave has a lawsuit filed against the show. Apparently he was talking about how the show is all a big setup and then was surprised when they fired him.

How many people walk by his tent and go "YUUUUUUUPPPP!"?

buckeye

I was watching that show last night.
The hollywodd looking guy pulled out a Powell frame and threw it around like it was junk.
Bet if Bab saw it he would have stroked.:eek:ut:

I was watching that show last night.
The hollywodd looking guy pulled out a Powell frame and threw it around like it was junk.
Bet if Bab saw it he would have stroked.:eek:ut:
Yeah I seen that one.. Different show..

Bid like hell thinking there was a (Harley Project) then found that Powell frame?? :laugh:

Hell of it is, it looked like it DID HAVE a nice wheel and sprocket, before he threw it.. :laugh: