Super Bronc Upgrades

jeep4me

I put a couple upgrades on my Super Bronc this weekend.

Bought a nice set of Iron Horse leather saddle bags at the local flea market for $20. They fit the bike nice and mounted to the rear rack really easily.

Also, by accident, I came into acquisition of a fuel gauge gas cap that actually fits and seals the original Heald gas tank. I've searched for one of these gas caps and had yet to find one that either fit the filler neck or wasn't too short or too long to read the fuel lever correctly. This one is the exact one I had been looking for.

That is one great looking Super Bronc! I can only hope to get mine to look that nice, down the road.

I do have a question.....Why is you chain on the right side of the bike and the 2 Super Broncs I have, have the chain on the left side? Just wondering.

Last edited:

jeep4me

That is one great looking Super Bronc! I can only hope to get mine to look that nice, down the road.

I do have a question.....Why is you chain on the right side of the bike and the 2 Super Broncs I have, have the chain on the left side? Just wondering.
Your bikes are the earlier models. Mine is a super bronc2. I think it's from the early 80's. Towards the end of their production.