Taco 22 Done

I bought this Taco in 94 for my kids . It was ridden hard like most mini bikes. crashed a few times ,even caught on fire once! After sitting in the garage for 10 years, I decided to clean it up. Thanks OldMiniBikes for the tech support and pics for reference.

I bought this Taco in 94 for my kids . It was ridden hard like most mini bikes. crashed a few times ,even caught on fire once! After sitting in the garage for 10 years, I decided to clean it up. Thanks OldMiniBikes for the tech support and pics for reference.
THAT LOOKS SWEEEEEEEEET !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: NICE JOB !!

6doggie3

Your right G3 the Bonanza looks like the mb1110 I found from the Bay area? IMG_0076.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0017.JPG
I met Taco Loco Joe and his wife last night Real cool couple!!!

Looks nice! Did you relocate the rear axle mounts under the frame instead of on top?

Looks nice! Did you relocate the rear axle mounts under the frame instead of on top?
I didn't Tom, I bought it from a neighbor over 20 years ago for 80 bucks when his kid out grew it. it had extra peg mounts on the front down tube and in front of the motor. The frame was repaired behind the motor plate, he even welded an x shaped flat plate to mount a racing number ! He reinforced the mustache triple tree with flat plate. They rode the crap out of it ! maybe he relocated the axle mounts for clearance . My Kids rode it in fields and street. After it caught fire it sat for 10 years Now it's cleaned up and parked in my Man Cave.