The "Off The Wall" Rupp Dart Cycle

Scottessey

KK's bike is now finished with it's time at Scotty's Mini Bike Salon and will ship out next week! Here are pics of the freshly painted forks and fender brackets. I've been really busy lately so I sent these out for paint, and man did they do an excellent job. I think I might retire from painting altogether. :laugh:

Get ready to start building, Gerry! :thumbsup:

Christmas in June !!! Got a special deliver from California today....

Even the little throttle bellcrank is perfect:

Just a couple of teaser pics , but the bike is absolutley beautiful. A far cry from the sad little frame that hung on the wall of my shop. If you can believe it, this thing is even better in person than it is in the pictures!

I like doing things myself, but I could never have made this bike this nice. For a little bike it sure takes a huge effort to bring one of these back to it's full glory.

Thanks again to Scotty for all his expertise and effort in making it perfect. Thanks also to the other Dart Cycle Club members for helping me out. :thumbsup:

Now it's on me to get the rest of it together...:doah:

Hounddog

Wow, Wow, Wow......! That is really nice! And whats the little chrome "L" in the plastic bag, that I am not recognizing? Great work Scott, and another fine addition to KKK's stable. So If I may ask....what motor will be going in the sweet chassis? Nice work and nice ride!:thumbsup:

HD

Hounddog

Throttle Boomerang? What the hell, another part I might be missing......I have an original correct running 2.5/2.25 Tec/Lauson motor sitting in a relatives garage right now waiting for shipping.....I will hope it has this elusive throttle boomerang? I must say that my poor little Dart will have a tough time following the The Scotty bikes! But on the positive side there are some great parts and knowledge that have come our way! Great work Scott. i look forward to the finish products from Scott and KKK!:thumbsup:

... Both of mine put together aren't as nice as what Scotty does with one :doah:
That's not what I heard...the guys at Windber said "you should have seen this nice Dart Cycle that showed up!"

You know how it goes...I love how nice it is, but in some ways I wish it wasn't so nice so I could just take it out in the street and beat on it.

Wish I had gotten to see your Dart at Windber....