The Powell Scrapbook

IF YOU HAVE A POWELL PLEASE POST A PICTURE OR TWO ALSO INCLUDE THERE SERIAL NUMBERS

Trans Dapt SAAPE Pit Bike serial 154-24

Powell Challenger serial 558-B

Powell Challenger serial 1352-B

Powell Challenger serial 2289-C

Powell Challenger serial 2575-D

Powell Challenger serial 4607-E

Powell Challenger serial 5255-E

Powell Phantom serial 6879-L

Powell Phantom serial 6971-MO

Powell Phantom 7 serial 6787-JL

Last edited:
Powell 3453 D

This is the Powell that Scott restored, beautifully. I've included several pics supplied by Scott, some from Paul's Funday, and some I took of this perfect bike. The Chrome is beyond perfection. This bike has even been signed by the Powell sons at Funday 2012.

Lastly, check out the belt guard. It has, according to Alan Powell, one of the last two original Powell stickers on the belt guard. According to the Powell son the originals had a defect on the lower left "M". The sticker was given to Scott by Alan.

I bet BAB doesn't have the serial number on that one . Maybe someone needs to contact Jay and get him signed up , he would probably be a good member for the powell brotherhood . :thumbsup:

You know someone should try and contact him. I bet he would like to be a Member.

Jesse

I bet BAB doesn't have the serial number on that one . Maybe someone needs to contact Jay and get him signed up , he would probably be a good member for the powell brotherhood . :thumbsup:
:laugh: Ol Big Head Lenon I seriously doubt he would give us the time of day..
One of you So Cal Boys prove me wrong.:glare:
Maybe he'd wanna buy my SAAPE??