The site

Now that's how you give notice. ! Great job on the site, I'm sure your aware of how it would effect things and did the best you could to preserve what you could. He'll get over it.

I do have one question. before when you replied to a post you could insert a picture from you gallery just by hitting insert and it took you right to your photos to choose . Now I'm asked for an URL and don't have any idea how to get pictures into the reply. Is this explained some where or will it work that way again.
Thank you.

I'll be upgrading the photo software this weekend, and then I'll put as much of the convenience features that I had on the last one, my threads/posts at the top, insert pic, etc

The good thing is that the new version is close enough to the original that you can still figure out how to use it. I'm so tired from my move I can barely think on a good day so this makes it a little easier.. Good thing I am taking off from Dec,19-Jan,5 to relax... Are you guys back in town then?

I'm sure it's just me but now the page doesn't fit on my screen. It's way wider and to see the entire width I have to scroll across. Never had that happen before. Any Ideas??? Any way looking good!! Thanks for all your hard work Hent!!!!

I'm sure it's just me but now the page doesn't fit on my screen. It's way wider and to see the entire width I have to scroll across. Never had that happen before. Any Ideas??? Any way looking good!! Thanks for all your hard work Hent!!!!
X-2 ..Jeff mine is the same way.

thanks, i know its not just here in st.louis, you can just feel the tension with some people, and alot of the bad things arent even on the news where everyone can see.

WrenchDad

Thank you.

I'll be upgrading the photo software this weekend, and then I'll put as much of the convenience features that I had on the last one, my threads/posts at the top, insert pic, etc
In the little pop up menu that asks for a URL there's an option to add from computer or URL
That's fine I assumed it was still in the works.
JIMH I tried choosing computer and that didn't work for me either It took me to me picture file and I still couldn't figure out how to get it back to the post. Plus some of the pictures in my gallery, I don't have in a file anymore. I can wait until he get's it fixed.

The good thing is that the new version is close enough to the original that you can still figure out how to use it. I'm so tired from my move I can barely think on a good day so this makes it a little easier.. Good thing I am taking off from Dec,19-Jan,5 to relax... Are you guys back in town then?
Back in town on the 8th!

Look for this ICON cel_photo_popup.png in Quick Reply or in Advanced or the "My Photos" at the bottom of the editor box.

It worked for me, someone else give it a shot?