The site

I'm gonna take this one personally. You have NO idea how much time I put into this site to make it a nice place for dicks like you to bitch about how terrible it is that you get a free site to use for information, "comerse", and more.

Banned. :hammer:
I still laugh when I read this. The Boss takes no sh!t

I'm gonna take this one personally. You have NO idea how much time I put into this site to make it a nice place for dicks like you to bitch about how terrible it is that you get a free site to use for information, "comerse", and more.

I was gonna say I don't like the light gray border but it's really starting to grow on me.....

:thumbsup:Yup I'm just happy as a pig in slop! I hope it's worth the work in $ale$ at OldMiniBikes warehouse because it's a genius setup. I know I've done my part

Hent, check your colors on the upper right corner menu when logged in. "Welcome [username] Notifications My Profile Settings Log Out". You've got white text on light gray background. Only shows this way when logged in. Rollovers are dark red font with dark gray background.

Looks good Hent. I finally got on and just in time too!

Was starting to feel the withdrawl , my eye was twitching an everything.

Thanks for your hard work,
Loren

Yeah, I'll put all of those little features back in.

Photos? Click at the top. As my previous post says, the photo section looks kinda junky right now, so bear with me on that.
Hent,

I have uploaded some new pics to my photo album and I have tried to attach them to a thread and it doesn't show the pictures in my photo library when to try to attach them? I have tried uploading a couple times? Is there a new way of doing this?

Thanks

am glad its back up myself ,,,,,,i thought you all ware hiding from me

this might have been mentioned, and i probably missed it, but is the search and advanced search functions still being worked on? i was just trying to look at old post, and nothing comes up. like i said i probably missed this, not trying to be impatient.