Tim Coughlin.. aka Trinik1272

Tim tried to touch my no no spot when he came over to my house. I had to show Uncle Karl on a doll where The man in the van touched me...... I also too have a belly buttom and mine is also shallower because of my gut surgey. hahaha

Tim tried to touch my no no spot when he came over to my house. I had to show Uncle Karl on a doll where The man in the van touched me...... I also too have a belly buttom and mine is also shallower because of my gut surgey. hahaha
I about pissed my self laughing :laugh: Tim has been to my house too and never tried to touch me or my belly button :doah:

Soooo that's where you got the van??[emoji51]

RIFLMAO....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You guys crack me up !!!

CarPlayLB

I thought your belly button felt different!

buckeye

Tim has real candy...

I've been around this forum for a bit and have NEVER heard a bad word spoken about Tim.
Bet you get even better deal than you thought. Just how he is.

CarPlayLB

That Trinik kid as an a-hole!
For instance, I needed a front plate for a Stellar minibike, that F'er drives a distance, gets me a perfect one, and ships it to me for free! What kind of a-hole does that?
I needed a rear brake plate for the same bike...dumba$$ gets me one, ships it to me with a bottle of wine! What kind of fool does that?
Needed a fender for a Bonanza...stoopid SH&*% sends one...free again! Won't let ME make payments! I even offered half my allowance!
Every time I need something Tim stands tall and is there to help! I am not a "nut hugger" like the rest of you candy crazed kids, but I can tell you I proudly call Tim my brother! There are some fine people here on OldMiniBikes, and he is at the top of the list! Tough to find people of Tim's caliber these days! Knowing him makes me a better person...and maybe even less of an a-hole!

Carry on ladies!