WANTED 5HP Briggs Crank, Rod, Piston

ITs a Kool bore 4hp numbers are 100202

I just want to warm it up a little bit

You got a performance cam laying around to?

The crank in it now doesnt have the female threads cut in it which I need to hold my rupp clutch on

Thanks
Jeremy

C9H13NO3

ITs a Kool bore 4hp numbers are 100202

I just want to warm it up a little bit

You got a performance cam laying around to?

The crank in it now doesnt have the female threads cut in it which I need to hold my rupp clutch on

Thanks
Jeremy
You can get those threads made by anyone with a lathe. PM Yellowhand. He might help you out.

Well, when I did a test fit, the flywheel was an extra 1/4" from the block.
So I'm not sure if a different flywheel shroud would be required.

Well, when I did a test fit, the flywheel was an extra 1/4" from the block.
So I'm not sure if a different flywheel shroud would be required.
Nope... actually the only difference IS that ring gear (and charging magnets) if it's a lighted engine...

But the only DIFFERENCE in parts you need is two little spacers behind the coil, to bring the flywheel and coil to the same level, although I think the shrouds might be deeper on the ES motors as well... If I think about it, I will bolt a regular shroud onto my lighted engine and see if it will clear or not.. :thumbsup:

Nope... actually the only difference IS that ring gear (and charging magnets) if it's a lighted engine...

But the only DIFFERENCE in parts you need is two little spacers behind the coil, to bring the flywheel and coil to the same level, although I think the shrouds might be deeper on the ES motors as well... If I think about it, I will bolt a regular shroud onto my lighted engine and see if it will clear or not.. :thumbsup:
Yes, that information would be very helpful to me.:thumbsup: