Whats your favorite movie quotes?

The Day The Earth Stood Still, I dont know if that line is in the remake I've only seen the original
You are correct HP! The Day the Earth Stood Still. And NO...the most famous line in movie history was not included in the remake. If you ever get a chance to see the remake, go buy a Big Mac instead. You'll enjoy it a hell of a lot more. Ogy

i knew blazing saddles would pop up on here... how bout when the african american sheriff says "where all the white women at?" lmao HA HA that cracks me up every time
:laugh:
Clint Eastwood high planes drifter "nothin like a fine piece of hickory"
:cool2:

Last edited:

cozee

I have movies running all the time when I am in the shop so here are just a few . . .

"What size shoe do you wear, a 3???? Bring it on happy feet!"

"I have a million ideas. They all point to certain death."

"Without the suppressor, this weapon will sound like a Howitzer going off in here. And... I don't leave witnesses."

"Today, you people are no longer maggots! Today, you are MARINES! You're part of a brotherhood! From now on, until the day you die, EVERY MARINE is your BROTHER!" (I have heard these very words personally!!)

"Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning."

"You don't need your mouth to pee."

Nuff 4 now!

(quotes: The Expendables, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Hit Man, Full Metal Jacket, Heartbreak Ridge, Transporter.)

Last edited:
Boy, I bet you'd stick your head in fire if I told ya you could see Hell. Meanwhile, you're too stupid to realize you got a demon stickin' out your ass singing, "Holy Miss Moley, got me a live one!

The Outlaw Josey Wales-

Senator: The war's over. Our side won the war. Now we must busy ourselves winning the peace. And Fletcher, there's an old saying: To the victors belong the spoils.

Fletcher: There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Jimmy S.

Heartbreak Ridge-

Highway: My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together. Now Major Powers has put me in charge of this reconisence platoon.
Lance Corporal Fragatti: We take care of ourselves.
Highway: You couldn't take care of a wet dream.

Jimmy S.