Where's Dave?

Sadly, I write this, I'm gone from home. The little woman and myself had a falling out, and I thought it best to leave home, I left everything there, and only took a small backpack. I know it's been awhile since I posted on here, even got a notice to come back and say hi, that's just about all I can do, the times where I'm at are very sad, the bikes, the kids, the house and car, I left to her, I said I was sorry for what I did, but my little woman isn't in the forgiving mood at this time. I also gave up my aol accounts, basically that's where the trouble began. Today I stopped by the library in Indianappolis, Ind., and had a chance to use a computer, I stopped by and checked out some of the posts, you guys are still number 1 in my book, I'm trying to change my life cause I guess you could say, I've been a bad person, I made some new friends, and they've introduced me to a man named Jesus, hopefully he can forgive my terrible sins, so I can forgive myself.
I'm hoping with some time and distance, between me and her that maybe she'll miss me, and want me back home, I don't know, but my prayers are to are to return home to the family, and my builds, and to then start living a good life, instead of the nasty crap I was doing before, I hope god answers this prayer because I miss my boys terribly, and I miss her even more.
Anyway guys, and gals, If you have any room in your hearts to say a prayer for me , I sure could use it, cause my heart is at home, and that's where I want to be.
dave dickson

You'll be in my prayers tonight Dave.
Keep your head up we ALL make mistakes!!
Let the wife have some time and some space to herself time is a wonderfull healer.

Hi Dave : Sounds like your looking for solid ground to stand on, and your admittance of shortcomings is a great step forward. I know that you care for your family it was always evident in your post. No gap is to far for God to bridge keep in touch when and where you can. You can see Akron as beautiful again so keep looking up and forward.
Steve :scooter:

Glad to see that your on the right track, We all meet demons and make mistakes, My thoughts and prayers go out to you, I know times can get rest

Bests of wishes, hope all looks up for you soon

-Jay

Ratbike

Turn it all over to Him.Pray without ceasing.He has promised to take care of you...as he does the sparrow.We all fall short.I will pray for you and your family.
Your friend in Christ,
Paul

dave, your on the right track now, dont swerve praying for you brother,keep in touch
you have a lot of frends here,,we need to be praying for you AND your famley,wayne.

Thanks guys,
Today I sit in my daughter's home, in North Olmstead, Ohio, I found the answers I sought in Indianoplis, that mysins can be forgiven. My time there was short, but the message was clear, my family missed me, and whenI returned to my home city, everyone greeted me with open arms, no, the little woman hasn't let me back into the home, infact she said she hates me and wants me to leave her alone, so to avoid getting thrown in jail or a TPO put against me, I've decided to honor her wishes, I shall stay away and give her the space she requested.
It's flower season again, hip, hip hurray!!! I already spoke to my boss this year, and he said i was more than welcome to come back and drive for him again this year, it will be year #7 for me, I'm hoping for another safe year as far as driving goes, and I'm going to try to get as many hours as I can, I've decided to get my owh place (hoping for a small house with a garage and some room to ride. The little woman said that she would keep my stuff safe in the basement & garage until after flower season, then I plan to move it to a storage locker, until I find a place suitable for my needs.
I must say that your prayers were evident, because I felt the love while I was on the road, my return trip was by thumb, and while the rides were hard to get, and it took most the day to travel from Indianapolis, to Columbus, Ohio, I was warm and dry the whole time, one guy even gave me a couple of beers to drink, although I wasn't happy about him drinking and driving!!! He was real nice to take me as far as he did.
When I got to Columbus, a local yocal told me to get off the freeway, and kept circling around to make sure I did, so I caught a bus downtown and caught a greyhound the rest of the way to Akron. It may take me a couple of months to get my shop set up again, in a different location, but that's the plan, I don't really have access to a computer right now, but after the flowers are done, I plan to get busy getting my life back together, and occupying my loneliness by building the carts and minibikes, I've been draging my feet building, cause the little woman would of made me sell them, to pay some stupid bill, or whatever.
Thanks alot guys your words of wisdom and prayers have really helped in my time of need.
dave

Dave : Glad to hear your back in your town and getting your old job back. You returning to your home town is the Best thing for your relationship with your kids.
If your wife does not want to talk face to face maybe sending letters not for anything but to show her you still care and include notes for each of the children. So important that they do not become pawn's in this struggle. The cost of a few stamps and showing that you still care may be the key to the return of your family as a home.

I'm Back!!!!

Thanks To everyone to said a good word for me!!!
Last year about this time, I spoke of the flower thing, I showed some pics of the green houses, well guys I did it again, only those flowers were my life since the last week in April, Now come the 15th of June, PAYDAY!!!

Still sadly The little woman and I haven't made up, she's taken a boyfriend, and is trying to get my boys to call him their new dad, he's much younger than I, and fresh out of jail ( this aught to be interesting). On the 16th of this month I will be going back to the house to get my tools and all that I value, loading it in a truck, then putting it in storage. My intentions are to find a spot, where I can set up a shop again, and start getting some work done, it may take a month or 2, but now I'll be able to check back on you guys a little more often, I went out and got one of those new Laptops from Verizon, wow guys this thing is TIGHT!!! Just a little bigger than a book, and can get online from anywhere, like the beach, in the car, In the cafe, sipping Latte' lol.
I think as far as the little woman goes, well I guess I'll back away, It's what she wanted, and I can be creative with or without her, ya can't make someone love you, and after 14 years, if she don't love me enough to forgive one little indescreation, well, Life is too short to fight about stupid sh-t,
Back in April when I started this thread, I was feeling terrible, but things are going pretty good right now, and I can see better on the horzion, I guess the Lord really does work in mysterious ways, anyway thanks guys for the prayers, and good advise, it truly has been felt!!
dave dickson

Dave : Good to hear from you again. I think it is the best if you keep doing all the work thing and show your wife only the plus side of your life and make sure you keep all connections with your boys free from the differences the are between you and your wife.
That younger man has a hole to dig out of and it may not be as rosy as she paints it.
Keep coming back and you will see how important a good clean hobby is.