Who all is going to Ann arbor this year??

To those that like the Wildcat by Harrison Research inc. and Those That met or knew Kerwin Harrison son of Leon the owner of the Biz, and Kerry work in the shop. This year will be something REAL BIG !!!, all the kids from the family will be there and mom the former President of HRI. Several aunts & uncles and cousins of the family will be there I have 4 large 4'x5' + POSTERS SET UP WITH LOTS OF PICS. This is not a ez task going through lots of inc and photo paper. We all have put a lot of time into this the bikes are ready tuned up to the nines. so far only one bike will be up for an award SLYWILLY'S bike a true tresure to the collection and a big deal it was the bike Leon road not the acctual bike but just like it and 1 of 10 made and the only one known to exist. There are 10 or 11 will know tommarow. I have a 10x20 section and it will be packed. I have the frame and fork welding jigs I will bring them also and Hope to be able to set up a slide projector with old slides from the day it will be the best way to see the pics all the copies I have made just don't stand up to original slide projector. And for those that Knew Kerwin there is going to be a Tribute display in his Honor with his Wildcat Built by Kerwin and Toot. This bike has all stainless steal bolts and was built as a tribute to Leon and the Wildcat company. THIS IS A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE MINI BIKE FANS !!! YOU ROCK !!! I LIVED THE LIFE I WAS A KID THAT HAD A DAD THAT WAS NOT ONLY A LIFE TIME MILITARY MAN, KOREAN WAR VET, USAF CMST, AND CIVIL SERVICE @ TACOM M1 TANK, BUT HE BUILT MINIBIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT AND WAS FRIENDS WITH MICKEY LOLICH 1968 WORLD SEARIES PITCHER AND HE DID ADDS FOR HIM, MICKEY GAVE MY DAD LOTS OF TICKETS TO GAMES BUT WE DIDNT GO TO THE BIG GAME I WAS ONLY 8 BUT I REMEMBER THE GAMES, WHAT A WAY TO GROW UP. YOU GUYS DESERVE A LOT OF PRAISE THE FANS ARE THE REASON TO PLAY THE GAME. SORRY ABOUT THE TYPOS AND CAPS JUST REAL BIZZEY GETTING THINGS TOGETHER. BE THERE OR BE WISHING YOU WERE, WHEEL SIDE DOWN, HAPPY TRAILS! PHIL HARRISON:hammer::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:

I will be there sporting my FunDay shirt!

Are we going to have a place for all us OldMiniBikes members to meet up at so we can actually put a face with the name? Will Hent and Vicki be there selling OldMiniBikes warehouse stuff, SHIRTS?!

wow just about ready, I have made poster and collages of pictures total is just over 100 sheets of glossy photo paper and 2 ink changes 2 cans of spray glue bogged my computer to a crawl using up memory 2 days cutting wood gluing frames and painting un-known number of hours on the bikes and planing I will post the pics after the show but they will remain on the hard drive till the show wont everyone to see some pics never seen before, one more can of spray glue and ill be done then pack and go. THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE "BFD" BIG FUN DAY. Happy trails phil:scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::thumbsup:

jeep4me

Alot of the OldMiniBikes members tend to hang out in building "F"....smallbikes88, me, motorcityminiz, cheezy, minibikedude, leathernun666....etc.

I'll be in the corner next to the main door selling (or at least some of my stuff will be sitting there for sale). I'll be sporting my OldMiniBikes black t-shirt.

Hope to see you guys there.:thumbsup:

If you miss me you were not there, sportin a wall of stuff, The Wildcat zone its going to be good I am putting all I have into this and I will be there . I am speachless but I think everyone will be talking about this show for a while 10 nx 20 packed all you wonted to know about the Harrison Wildcats. going to recharge and full throttel tommarow Ill be there on sat sizing up the site. I have stuff never ever sean anywhere ever outside the familay and rare to the family as well:2guns::hammer::grind::scooter::shrug::eek:ut:

jeep4me

The Jeep and the Uhaul trailer are packed....and I mean packed. I went with a smaller trailer this time and almost couldn't fit everything.

See you guys there bright and early....I want to get there around 6am.:sleep1:

Leaving now to meet up with rpol89. He is taking a trailer full, I am just taking what I can fit in my trunk of my car lol. See ya all there. Go Buckeyes :thumbsup: