WI members

I am getting together a list of email addresses for WI minibike enthusiasts in hopes to have a couple things. First, I would like to get a list together as I have been tossing around the idea of getting some kind of ride/swap meet together here since WI does not have any minibike events as far as I know. Second, I think it would be great to get a network of WI enthusiasts together. At this point in time I am simply compiling contact information and I promise that I will never give out your email to anyone without your permission. Any blanket emails that would be sent out about the event would be blind carbon copies so no one would see the list of addresses. Later I will ask for those who would like to share their contact information and get an email list for those on the list so that we can contact each other for trades, parts, tips, and just overall knowledge sharing. If you would like to be part of this in any way, please pm me your email address and I will get you on the list. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks.

Hent

I am getting together a list of email addresses for WI minibike enthusiasts in hopes to have a couple things. First, I would like to get a list together as I have been tossing around the idea of getting some kind of ride/swap meet together here since WI does not have any minibike events as far as I know. Second, I think it would be great to get a network of WI enthusiasts together. At this point in time I am simply compiling contact information and I promise that I will never give out your email to anyone without your permission. Any blanket emails that would be sent out about the event would be blind carbon copies so no one would see the list of addresses. Later I will ask for those who would like to share their contact information and get an email list for those on the list so that we can contact each other for trades, parts, tips, and just overall knowledge sharing. If you would like to be part of this in any way, please pm me your email address and I will get you on the list. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks.

Sounds good. I could possibly put together a map (like we used to have, before they shut it down) and members could see who's in the area that way. What do you think? :shrug:

On another note, how come you know how to email, but big companies can not figure out BCC!!!!

One other thing, for those WI members who know other enthusiasts who are not on OldMiniBikes but may want to be on the list, please feel free to forward me their email addresses as well, as long as they are cool with it of course. Delray, would your cousin want to be included?

I'm in:thumbsup:
I like the idea of a swap meet or a ride/ get together, there really is not anything around here like that. It would be real cool if we could do something along the lines of the Windber event with camping and such, seems like there is a lot of mid west minibikers?

sounds like a plan:thumbsup: did delray give you my e-mail then, I'm in walworth. try sending Beaker this thread ,he's in Genoa City- he has his dads original retek cheetah:scooter:

So I sent out an email on starting an event up in WI using the email addresses I got from all you guys. It's been a few days and no replies. Can anyone confirm that they got the email? I just want to make sure it went out ok.