Wildcat harrison hodaka 1 of 10 ?

Hey guys,
I have finally talked to Phill harrison himself, super nice guy! After talking to Phil, he confirmed that this bike is the 1 of 10 made and the only one he knows that exist!! He said that the bike is a 1968 because of the two piece white steel wheels.
I need some help with the rear brake light wiring. When I pull the brake lever in the brake light goes out instead of getting brighter? Also does anyone have any pics of a wildcat 500 wiring harness or event the rear light wiring! Any help would be great. Also, i was wondering about the white zip ties holding the wiring in place should they be metal clips?

Hey guys,
I have finally talked to Phill harrison himself, super nice guy! After talking to Phil, he confirmed that this bike is the 1 of 10 made and the only one he knows that exist!! He said that the bike is a 1968 because of the two piece white steel wheels.
I need some help with the rear brake light wiring. When I pull the brake lever in the brake light goes out instead of getting brighter? Also does anyone have any pics of a wildcat 500 wiring harness or event the rear light wiring! Any help would be great. Also, i was wondering about the white zip ties holding the wiring in place should they be metal clips?
I dont know if its supposed to get brighter? I have a rupp that the light is not on till you pull the lever then it comes on, there should be a little rubber washer between the contacts? mabey yours is missing?

Harrison with Hodaka

I notice the tank is white, Do you know if it is painted white over the black tanks or is white plastic? I know the origional tanks were all black.

Thanks,

Wildcat

Hey, Wildcat
The tanks is white plastic and it was painted black, if you look at the bottom half of the tank you can tell there is still black paint left on it.

I have talked to sly-willy and to some of the other people in the family to give him a idea of the value. Its up there. :drinkup::hammer:I think said to much ,Phil

That is very kool, that is a Bug Flea Right? tell me alittle about the bike. And Bryan i didnt take the wildcat there to sell it lol. Just to enjoy
Good!
Hey, Hey James! I got first dibs on that if you sell:hammer::hammer::scooter:
No you don't that would be me.:thumbsup:
I have talked to sly-willy and to some of the other people in the family to give him a idea of the value. Its up there. :drinkup::hammer:I think said to much ,Phil
Wow that cool that you made that. That is really nice.:thumbsup: