Xj rocks bonanza raptor plus install

Well I finaly got him to bring that nanza here to EAST TN CUSTOM MINIBIKES AND BAD ASS EVERYTHING . The all new raptor I have built him is going on the nanza .
The motor has a dyno 107ss cam , billet rod and flywheel . Also the new dual bearing block has had the ports cleaned up and eyebrows shaved. And the head has been shaved about 40 thou , with stock raptor valves and dyno springs . The induction is a tilly with high flow fiter .
We have to make a header cause the other one was for a stock raptor and will not clear the tilly carb . This header will be a custom steped model , and built right here at east TN custom minibikes and bad ass everything .
This bike originally was built with a stock NOS raptor it ran OK but she will be better now .
We are going to have to add a gas tank thr round one we have will not fit under the seat cause of the tilly and filter , so we will fab up a mount to put it behind the seat .

yall are playing with that lawn mower motor again, maybe its a edger motor, hard to tell with that BS, excuse me, B&S engine. Sometimes they mow, sometimes they edge, sometimes they just blowup. Ive seen them do all three. Send it back to the edger, its a limited use item.

Jesse

Last edited:
Well today we got the motor running and I had no idea what this combo would sound like but it's awesome . We got the tank mounted and the header on , got it done with minimal cutting . We kinda did it Rocco style . Here's some more pics , we will try to post a you tube vid if we can figure out how .

Sounds good, when its tuned right it will make a pop pop pop sound at idle and the throttle should be real responsive at that point. Tilly carbs don't idle like a slide carb will but they act like fuel injection when you hit the gas :devil2:

Well today I got to ride this thing , it is just awesome the way she pulls . Still playing with the screws on the tilly but got her close . Just like Rocco said pop pop pop , and it's not an idler . You get on it and go wide open .:thumbsup:

Sounds really good. One thing though. Be really carefull with that style recoil an an open rpm engine. If that rachet nut gets dry it will stick to the crank and make a mess of the recoil. A late model recoil and starter cup would be a great investment to not have that happen.

Thanks Dennis for the info , a friend of mine kinda told me the same thing . He's a kart racer and said that's why you don't see them om the motors , they use it hand held style .