What do you understand concerning income tax?

8 pages. Wow. I remember this guy. Hey machinebike where have Ya been?
Well, Ive tried to share...and if the reader doesn't understand it within 8 pages and under.... (fill in the blank).

I came here because I recieved a lot of help in the past with my minibike projects. Since then Ive studied and learned more about how the currency/mortgage and tax stuff works and felt compelled to share it. I understand how serious it is. I understand how regular workers who do not own a business, is being taken advantage of for lack of understanding.
But then I read comments that appear to make me the enemy because what I share, so they may 'giggle giggle hee hee' but did not recognize, I was the friend, not the enemy.
And to add to their giggles, they removed my minibike pic with what you see now.

Last edited:
Well, Ive tried to share...and if the reader doesn't understand it within 8 pages and under.... (fill in the blank).
WE DO UNDERSTAND...WE DO UNDERSTAND! You are repeating shit that has been out since the 50's ,WORD FOR WORD. Do you understand there is not one dam thing you are going to change? Just because you read something and you understand it does not fix it.

Instead of repeating the same crap over and over tell us how to CHANGE IT! Boring the hell out of everyone does not help people understand you.

Not one time in your dribble have you answered any questions directly,putting someone to sleep is not an answer. If you don't like the response's your getting here FIND A NEW AUDIENCE!

WE DO UNDERSTAND...WE DO UNDERSTAND! You are repeating shit that has been out since the 50's ,WORD FOR WORD. Do you understand there is not one dam thing you are going to change? Just because you read something and you understand it does not fix it.

Instead of repeating the same crap over and over tell us how to CHANGE IT! Boring the hell out of everyone does not help people understand you.

Not one time in your dribble have you answered any questions directly,putting someone to sleep is not an answer. If you don't like the response's your getting here FIND A NEW AUDIENCE!
texas, what exactly is the source of what you claim I am reading from? if people understand what I am understanding THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER SIGNED A MORTGAGE! THEY WOULD NOT HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO PAY INCOME TAX IF THEY KNEW WHAT INCOME TAX REALLY IS... THEIR TAX BUT NOT THEIR INCOME!!! SHOW ME, TELL ME, TYPE IT, WHERE DID YOU READ THIS BEFORE?

Texas, your arrogant comments will not mask or compensate for lack of understanding.

Last edited:
texas, what exactly is the source of what you claim I am reading from? if people understand what I am understanding THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER SIGNED A MORTGAGE! THEY WOULD NOT HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO PAY INCOME TAX IF THEY KNEW WHAT INCOME TAX REALLY IS... THEIR TAX BUT NOT THEIR INCOME!!! SHOW ME, TELL ME, TYPE IT, WHERE DID YOU READ THIS BEFORE?
Then where is your proof? Where are you credible resources coming from?

Then where is your proof? Where are you credible resources coming from?
The proof lies within what I shared with you.

Through researching various on line articles and buying a legal dictionary to disect my mothers mortgage documents and legal words they use on the documents. I condensed my understanding in the simplest form I know how hoping someone else would not have to spend the same amount of time I did trying to figure the tax and mortgage stuff out.
Buy a legal dictionary I bought Burtons legal Thesaurus and randomly study legal word definitions. You may be surpirsed what you find.
Example:
Borrower legally defines as --> parasite.
Capitalize-->Utilize for profit, manipulate,take advantage of.
Utilize-->incorprate.
Profit--> income.

Study the U.S.C codes and learn UNITED STATES (when you see spelled with all CAPITAL letters) is refering to the Corporation not the country.

Notice how the corporation called UNITED STATES is "capitalized". This is how they trick us into thinking it refers to the 50 continental states because it sounds the same when spoken BUT... it is spelled different.

Notice how you spell you name and how its spelled on legal documents, its been 'Capitalized' (see above) Our names have been Utilized/Incorporated into the Corporation called the UNITED STATES. Capitalization of our name on a legal document, allows them to legally charge the legal identity (our name in all CAPITAL letters) We agree to the charges when filing the income tax forms. Income was voluntary until you sign the forms, then you create a contract with the irs. This is how Draconian contract laws work.

Once you understand this, it leads to more understanding such as "income/profit tax the irs collects out of paychecks is profit for the agency called Federal Reserve. This is how they create profit from the average workers labor. Part of your pay is going towards UNITED STATES corporation profits.
Seeing your name capitalized will also give more understanding concerning "CAPITAL gain" Our labor is the value that backs the currency they collect for profit, resulting in CAPITAL gain.

Understand "legal" is not the same as "lawful". When your name is altered in any way on a legal document, it takes your 'lawful' identity and turns it into a 'legal' identity. Thats what they charge all of the excess taxes and interest/fees to, the legal identity. And when yuo sign your lawful name, you authorize the charge.
The deception lies within the sound, your name sounds the same when spoken but spelled different.

We are being hit with all kinds of bogus charges becasue we think the CAPITAL legal spelling of our name is refering to the Lawful spelling of our name.
The decpetion runs deep, lots of learning will link to more and more understanding.

Once your understanding becomes more and more enforced, you will gain the confidence to start questioning the authorities that control of our lives through paper and digits. What to ask will come automatic. We need to learn so we ask the financial parasites the right questions, that will make them nervous. If enough people learn and ask questions, well they will live life being a nervous wreck or they will be forced to fix it.

Last edited:

Through researching various on line articles and buying a legal dictionary to disect my mothers mortgage documents and legal words they use on the documents. I condensed my understanding in the simplest form I know how hoping someone else would not have to spend the same amount of time I did trying to figure the tax and mortgage stuff out.
Buy a legal dictionary I bought Burtons legal Thesaurus and randomly study legal word definitions. You may be surpirsed what you find.
Example:
Borrower legally defines as --> parasite.
Capitalize-->Utilize for profit, manipulate,take advantage of.
Utilize-->incorprate.
Profit--> income.

Study the U.S.C codes and learn UNITED STATES (when you see spelled with all CAPITAL letters) is refering to the Corporation not the country.

Notice how the corporation called UNITED STATES is "capitalized". This is how they trick us into thinking it refers to the 50 continental states because it sounds the same when spoken BUT... it is spelled different.

Notice how you spell you name and how its spelled on legal documents, its been 'Capitalized' (see above) Our names have been Utilized/Incorporated into the Corporation called the UNITED STATES. Capitalization of our name on a legal document, allows them to legally charge the legal identity (our name in all CAPITAL letters) We agree to the charges when filing the income tax forms. Income was voluntary until you sign the forms, then you create a contract with the irs. This is how Draconian contract laws work.

Once you understand this, it leads to more understanding such as "income/profit tax the irs collects out of paychecks is profit for the agency called Federal Reserve. This is how they create profit from the average workers labor. Part of your pay is going towards UNITED STATES corporation profits.
Seeing your name capitalized will also give more understanding concerning "CAPITAL gain" Our labor is the value that backs the currency they collect for profit, resulting in CAPITAL gain.
That is not proof.show us where you are getting you information from. You keep reading stuff right off of www.yourstrawman.com
Show us Your research. You know everything you read on the Internet is true!bonjour...

Through researching various on line articles and buying a legal dictionary to disect my mothers mortgage documents and legal words they use on the documents.
B-I-N-G-O! And Bingo was his name-OH!

Here's the deal...Mike lives in his Mom's basement. That house is about to be foreclosed on because someone didn't pay the taxes on it. Being the former jailhouse bitch that Mike is, he's using his jailhouse law degree to "teach" us all that he's learned about the law, and accounting mind you, in going on 9 pages of senseless ramblings.

Mike, do yourself a favor and leave this discussion to die, or quote some actual law with precedents before I do and embarrass the hell out your pathetic ass.:hammer:

Here's the deal...Mike lives in his Mom's basement. That house is about to be foreclosed on because someone didn't pay the taxes on it. Being the former jailhouse bitch that Mike is, he's using his jailhouse law degree to "teach" us all that he's learned about the law, and accounting mind you, in going on 9 pages of senseless ramblings.

Mike, do yourself a favor and leave this discussion to die, or quote some actual law with precedents before I do and embarrass the hell out your pathetic ass.:hammer:
Dan, my name is not Mike, it is Don.

I would like for you to reply with some laws, but be sure to seperate 'law' from 'legal' or 'codes of law', to keep confusion to a minimum.

That is not proof.show us where you are getting you information from. You keep reading stuff right off of www.yourstrawman.com
Show us Your research. You know everything you read on the Internet is true!bonjour...
Texas just because you say that is where I am reading from, does not make it factual.

First of all "strawman" sounds like a short film from the Wizard of Oz.

secondly, on the site you referenced, states income is optional, what I stated was Income tax is voluntary UNTIL you sign a contract with the irs. Once you signed on to pay income tax, it is NO LONGER VOLUNTARY. But if it makes you feel better, then go on and keep convincing yourself it was mandatory no matter what.

Now why does the emploYer convince you top pay "income tax"? because you actually think the tax is on your income.
If you were a business who recieved profits (value coming in), then you would have been obligated to pay a portion of that income(profit).

But if you do not own a business, you do not receive income, you do not have 'value coming in" because you are working, you are laboring to CREATE value for the pay you receive. They cannot speak the truth, if they did, you would not agree to pay income tax, then your employer would be obligated to pay it!! Why your employer? Because the employer makes profits off of you,yes, your labor brings profit into the company! They convince you to pay it so they don't have to!Please do not get mad at your employer, because I cannot gaurantee you my understanding is 100% accurate. You MUST ASK YOUR EMPLOYER before coming to the conclusion.
You are led to believe your check the employer pays you, comes with value. That is not correct. But because yuo believe your check is "money" also causes you to believe you owe 'income" tax (paying to use money). But what is happening is...your check recieves its value that you CREATE though working. You back your check. You created value that brought your paycheck into existence, it did not pre exist with value. Your company gave you NOTHING of value because you had to work to CREATE it! If you understand this, then maybe you can understand your employer is collecting value from you, not the other way around.

So now, not only do you work to CREATE value for your company, but you also use your energy and labor JUST TO PAY PROFIT, your company has YOU paying income/profit tax to the irs!

When yuo rerad about 2.8 trill collected last year and companies making billions HOW DO YOU THINK THEY ARE PULLING IT OFF?

Because your post looked certain thinking I am reading stuff off the site yuo listed, go back to the site and see if yuo can match what I have wrtitten and what they have written.

You read various articles to collect info in your mind but never fall just one article. Never fall for a website ESPECIALLY promoting sovereign stuff.
Yo buy a legal dictionary and on your spare time, disect some of your legal documents. Look at the words, look how they are spelled, "fine tune' your understanding just as you would "fine tune" your minibike for optimal performance.

Months went by where I would just stare at my mothers mortgage documents with a numb feeling of helplessness. I studied a little here, a little there, then "out of the blue" when I was working in someones house, I received understanding a little here, a little there, and all of a sudden, things started making sense. could not explain how, just started understanding.
Do not take someones words as 100% accurate, not even mine. You need to read legal documents, dictionaires, USC codes, Draconian laws, maritime laws IRS tax code laws, Federal reserve site etc....wait for understanding to form in your thoughts.

There is no magic pill. And if you believe you can ask a lawyer or anyone else in the legal business, forget it, they take oaths to uphold what they have been taught based on programs not on what is real or not real.

Start asking your employer income tax questons. Ask your tax collector. Ask your bank manager about the currency and a mortgage etc.....

Last edited:

Hent

machinebike, how do you pay for the internet, or do you use it free somewhere? :shrug:

MikeBear

Machinebike, the whole point is you CAN'T OPT-OUT unless you are willing to move to the woods, and BARTER for everything you have (which simply still works off your labor, just more directly), or KILL yourself, which is the ultimate OPT-OUT!

We live in their world, so we have to live by their rules. IF, and I say IF you could get 100% of all the people to say: "I will no longer play the game", perhaps something could be done. That will NEVER happen though, you will never wake up that many people at one time. If by some 1:trillions odd chance it did happen, most people will decide they have to continue to play the game. It's the only game in town. Some people can opt-out move to 40 acres, etc, but NEVER all of them, the universe would collapse first.

What do you hope to accomplish with your educating of people to all this? Most people really already know this, but if you give us your exact and concise answet to THAT question, perhaps you will actually sway a few people. It still won't change anything, but it might give us a little more understanding of where you are coming from.

Last edited:
This guy is a Irwin Schiff copycat. Erwin is now serving a 13 year sentence for tax evasion. Here is what he preached.

Among the arguments raised over the years by Schiff are:
1.that no statutory deficiency in Federal income tax can exist until an assessment has been made;
2.that no tax assessment can be made unless a tax return has been voluntarily filed;
3.that the Internal Revenue Service, in enforcing the income tax, seeks to impose a tax not authorized by the taxing clauses of the United States Constitution;
4.that the United States Tax Court has no jurisdiction over Schiff; and
5.that the United States Tax Court is not a court.

These arguments were ruled invalid in Schiff v. Commissioner.[6] Another argument made by Schiff on his web site is: "On the [Form] 1040 itself [...] you report 'zero' income regardless of how much you received in: wages, commissions, interest, alimony, capital gains or from operating a business. For tax purposes, 'income' only means corporate 'profit.' Therefore, no individual receives anything that is reportable as 'income.'"[7] This argument has been rejected by the lower courts, as well as the United States courts of appeal. See Cameron v. Internal Revenue Serv.;[8] Stoewer v. Commissioner;[9]Reinhart v. United States;[10]Fink v. Commissioner;[11]Flathers v. Commissioner;[12]Schroeder v. Commissioner;[13]Sherwood v. Commissioner;[14] and Ho v. Commissioner.[15]

Kids don't try this at home. I have seen many of these schemes over the years like creating your own church and becoming tax exempt. In every case if it catches on they go after the highest profile target and really give it to them. Look at Wesley Snipes. Don't fall for any of this "don't have to pay taxes" bull****.\

oldsledz

machinebike, I want to buy a mini bike in good running condition and am willing to pay 9000.00 for one shipped to my house, do you have one to sell me?

Now at this time I don't have 9000.00 in worthless paper that the government prints, but I do have a newspaper from last week it is equally worthless I will send you, it has more paper that 9 grand cash so you will be coming out ahead anyway.

Just let me know when you have the bike ready to send, and please drain the oil out of the engine.

machinebike, I want to buy a mini bike in good running condition and am willing to pay 9000.00 for one shipped to my house, do you have one to sell me?

Now at this time I don't have 9000.00 in worthless paper that the government prints, but I do have a newspaper from last week it is equally worthless I will send you, it has more paper that 9 grand cash so you will be coming out ahead anyway.

Just let me know when you have the bike ready to send, and please drain the oil out of the engine.

I did not say all currency was worthless. I said currency is valueless UNTIL you work to give it value.
If 9000 was used to buy a minibike and the 9000 was just printed off the printing press, then the 9000 would just be credit. You would still need to work to 'create" the value for the currency yuo are paid with. Currency does not come with pre-existing value.

Products are made from labor, without labor, no products to buy, no matter how much currency exists.