What do you understand concerning income tax?

Oldsalt

I'm thinking maybe our learned friend would be better off in North Korea or some other non-capitalist nation where the population's only concern is where their next scanty meal of garbage is coming from. Here in the land of plenty, with a full belly, he is concerned, primarily, with the determination of meaningless definitions for the things that make him secure and happy [well, possibly happy].

What the poster is looking for is an audience. He's looking for a "Heil" to his "Seig". And when he can't find that, he's looking for someone to argue with.

I'll be your daisy Machinebike. Operor vos curant ad duellum?

This stuff only exists because our lack of understanding allows it to exist. Thats how a legal system works. Do not get legal and lawful confused.

They will keep taking from you and if you dont complain, its legal. Then since you didn't complain to the ones in charge of the taking, they will take a little more....you can compare that to the boiling frog scenerio. That's how a legal system works folks, it is an imitation of a lawful system.

If they collect your whole paycheck and left you with enough to eat and get to work, but you didnt complain and disagree, then its legal. You see? They are collecting mostly NOT because you owe, but because they are placed in a position where they can...so the attitudes from the posts Ive read, is what a legal system thrives off of.
Look at the numbers over the years. Notice how paychecks decrease but banker bonuses and paychecks increase? All of those paper dollars they collect for profit, is backed by your labor. Meaning you work to pay them profit...thats why you pay income tax...your tax payments is THEIR income, not yours.
That's why they mix the meanings, keeping us confused so we do not disagree to it. And as long as we dont disagree, it remains legal to steal 'labor backed' currency from your account.

If this issue was adressed in the 50's and people truly understood it, then its unlikely the economy problems would keep growing.

As far as a remedy, I am doing my part by sharing what I've learned and asking questions.

It amazes me when reading someones reply about a bank manager not understanding what I am asking, when it was the opposite, she knew EXACTLY what I was asking, what she didn't know, was to how to word her answer. Her watery eyed stare indicating that.

There is an attitude in this country of "as long as i'm good, heck with everyone else". That type of mentality reminds me of Catholic religion.
But even those worshipping the catholic religion do not recognize how far off from the truth they are.....
What is the truth?
Listen to the identity we speak when we communicate with each other. Notice I (eye) the same in each of us? Notice I (eye) is the identity we communicate through? Notice I (eye) is the identity you communicate within your own mind?
I (eye) the single and most important identity we speak when communicating with each other, can hold us liable for not speaking truthfully.
You may not recognize this if your mind is filled with "religion". Understanding of I(eye) was not read from a text book. Can you prove what 'I' just shared concerning I (eye) is correct or not correct? You don't need a text book, just common sense. Likewise when understanding the currency and taxes, just apply common sense.

Machinebike;"As far as a remedy, I am doing my part by sharing what I've learned and asking questions."
yet still you have no solution.It's like holding in the clutch,bikes making noise but not going anywhere.

What I do understand thoroughly is that it's a good thing that I(eye) know how to use the ignore feature on this forum.

Bye bye machinebike. :clown:

Sincerely,

Arrogant (spelled correctly) :thefinger:

Last edited:
One question. If what I am being paid is worthless, why does the IRS want it?
Great question,
Why would the irs collect from your account if you labor wasn't backing the currency?

The irs is a collection agency for the Reserve agency we know as "Federal Reserve", they are a credit monopoly independent from the government. They are 'self governed'.
They make profits from "selling" you currency that has no value. They take your credit and turn it into non- backed currency, then they attach fees.
They cannot attach fees to your credit, but they can attach fees to "their" currency. Thats where the illusion of a loan comes in. Credit is valueless and the currency they turn your credit into, is also valueless.
But it allows them to attach fees and give the illusion your own credit is a loan from them.
By turning your credit into 'their' currency also allows them to place a lien on whatever their non-backed currency is used for, because they place a lien on the currency.
Now...for the 'ponzi scheme', When they collect the bogus fees they attached to "their" non-backed currency that they have turned your credit into, they collect "labor-backed" currency from your account.

The currency you receive 'after' you work, is backed by you, your energy and labor. They are taking your "labor- backed" currency to ;pay for the non-backed currency they turned your credit into.

This is linked to the saying "banks create money from nothing", but what they dont tell you is, the value is coming from you!

When you sign a mortgage, you pledge your house as collateral to cover what you promise to pay.

When they turn your credit into the valueless currency, they have you agree to a bunch of fees because you think you received a loan. So if you agree to a 30 year mortgage, then they will have thirty years worth of your credit all printed out at once. They will use some of it to "purchase" your house, then they keep and invest the rest for themselves,.

So if 30 years adds up to over a half a million, then thats how much
non-backed currency they will have printed. When they collect your payments, they are collecting your "labor-backed" currency to compensate (or replace) the large sum of non-backed currency they printed and spent all at once.

The Lender or bank did not 'buy' your house, they only "purchased" your house using your credit. The loan illusion comes when they turn your credit into "their" currency.You are buying yuor house when you make payments.
The so-called interest charges is just bogus "usage fees" they attach to the currency after they turn your credit into it. They do not give you anything of value that can be considered a loan.

Also notice they collect interest (usage fees) first? They want to drain as much as they can out of you, then at the end, leave you stuck with having to pay for the house.
But the truth is, if you paid enough of labor-backed payments more than your house cost, then your house is paid for, because you did not receive a loan, you received an illusion. The rest is going towards their bogus charges.

This is why I try to ignore the sarcasm in some replies because I know if someone out there is struggling with their home, by arming themselves with the correct information, the Lender and Servicer will panic and less likely to challenge you.

Last edited:
Alsdo note: it should be obvious why the irs collects from your account, they are collecting for the Federal Reserve after selling you currency that has no value.

irs collects 2.8 trill last year?? Google to see where most of what they collect,
ends up in---> off shore bank accounts.

The agency called the Federal reserve is collecting/harvesting our energy and labor into their accounts because they control the currency. But their currency needs our labor.

Google: Alex Jones. He talks and sounds as if he knows a lot about the history and intentions of the F. reserve. I personally do not like making internet referals because its difficult to figure out what is real or not real sometimes.

Why would somebody/anybody, buy something that has no value?
Another great question... we wouldnt.
That's why they trick you into signing a mortgage. They cause you to believe they are giving you a loan. That allows them to turn your credit into their currency and attach fees.
They are basically charging you for using your own credit.
They do not tell you that your signature and promisory note is a negotiable/financial instrument that allows them to "cash in" your credit (turn your credit into valueless currency).
This is how they are collecting millions and billions.....all backed by homeowners labor.

You already owned your house before you pledged it as collateral with a mortgage. They use your credit to "purchase" your house, that allows you to take ownership of it. Then they have you sign a mort-gage (dead-pledge) this transfers your ownership to them. If you do not pay what you gave as a promise to pay, now they control your house and they can sell it to cover the investments they made using your credit.
They mix the documents together using semantics to keep you confused. If you knew you already owned your house BEFORE signing a mortgage, then most likely you would not sign it.
A mortgage allows them to invest your credit.
Because you are making payments on your credit they invest, they were suppose to pay you the proceeds for those investments.

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
The agency called the Federal reserve is collecting/harvesting our energy and labor into their accounts because they control the currency. But their currency needs our labor.
No kidding! I'm sure you've heard sometime in your life America was built on American labor. This is true, but I can spend my (according to you) valueless money on what I want to buy, anywhere in the world, that tells me, your wrong!

No kidding! I'm sure you've heard sometime in your life America was built on American labor. This is true, but I can spend my (according to you) valueless money on what I want to buy, anywhere in the world, that tells me, your wrong!
Neck, you are not understanding it.
Money is gold and silver not the currency.
So by calling the currency "money" will keep you confused.

The currency you spend has value AFTER you work. Your time/energy and labor GIVES THE CURRENCY ITS VALUE. The currency placed in your account AFTER you work becomes LABOR-BACKED currency. The value for the currency COMES FROM YOU.

Currency that is just printed "out of thin air" is non-backed currency. If non-backed currency is spent before someone works to back it, then it is used as credit. Non-backed currency has "purchasing power", but the purchases will still need to be paid for with our "labor backed" currency.

The politicians are printing unlimited non-backed currency to purchase stuff. But those purchases will need to be paid with our labor-backed currency. Thats why they collect all of those taxes, so they can collect enough "labor-backed" currency from our account to cover all of the purchases made with the non-backed currency.

They can print and purchase much faster then we can work to back what they print .

Last edited: