Recent content by g_rashid

1. G

Excess vibration

I used rubber mounts on both sides of the mounting bolts to my cone engine, as well as the bolts to the handlebars and seat as well. If you want, you can use a handlebar snake as well.
  2. G

Kick start?

Exactly... I'm glad I posted to get some more updated insight from experienced members in the minibike world. Information is always updating and folks learn and share new ideas.
  3. G

Keyed ignition for the baja heat

Kill Switch +1 on safety feature. I would have a kill switch on my bikes before I have brakes IMHO.
  4. G

Keyed ignition for the baja heat

Key Kill switch I might do the same thing to my chopper/bobber build.
  5. G

Kick start?

1946 kick start Briggs engine 1946 Briggs Model N Kick start Engine - YouTube
  6. G

3.5 Briggs carb swap

Custom Intake 3.5 briggs Hey guys, I have the same situation regarding the carb. What or how would you suggest making custom intake manifold adapter for the 3.5 briggs? Thanks
  7. G

Project "Disc Brakes Finally"

nice build
  8. G

Briggs 3.5 Flathead 91202 - chopper style frame

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that. Bobber style!
  9. G

Yeah fellas thanks, The diaphram was newer. I found out that the idle screw was missing. I put my finger over the hole, started it and it fired. I slid a (non fitting) screw in it ans it stayed running. Question - Can I install a "regular" screw into the hole to keep it running (I don't...
  10. G

Hey OldMiniBikes!, I just acquired a DIY chopper build from some guy off of CL locally. It has a 3.5 Briggs. It's a lil rough to the eye but I'd like to get it fired up so it will run smooth :scooter: . It was very dirty with lots of grime and varnish in the tank/carb. It would fire but shut off...
  11. G

ARCO Alexander Reynolds Brake setup

Alternate Band brake ideas. Here are some pics of the bike last week. I haven't done anything except my sons painting the sprocket/rear wheel flat black. I would like to explore the low/no cost idea of having as many safety/stopping featured on this thing as possible. Thanks again...
  12. G

Hey folks... Me and the son were out riding minis today.. My brake completely failed, so I dismounted it. It wasn't completely perpendicular to the clutch so it came off in the middle of the ride. The bottoms of my shoes were hot as a MF, and I burned much of the band as it rubbed on the...
  13. G

Hey forum, I have an ARCO type frame. I installed a clutch band brake (5.5 Intek Briggs), but for some reason, it slides to the side, and it's dangerously useless. I would like to install something very safe because my children ride it. any suggestions? I really don't want to weld...
  14. G

Loctite

http://www.useloctite.com/filephotos/documents/LT4985TLCapabilityGd.pdf The loctite guide.
  15. G

Square framed Minibike, with Jack shaft

(Arco) it is... Thanks!