Search results

1. F

Yamaha 80cc (1977 or 78?)

Hey guys. I bought this little MX80 dirtbike a number of years ago for my oldest son..who has LONG since outgrown it. It's just been sitting in my garden shed for the last couple years. He stopped driving it when he broke the kick start off of it...and it's never been replaced. I know you...
  2. F

MTD part out

Well, I can't sell my little MTD for the price it really deserves...so as much as I hate to do it..I am going to part it out, so I can recoup the money I put into it. So here it goes: Tank- $60 Motor HS35 - 100 TAV - 100 Jackshaft assembly and housing - 50 Fenders- 45 pr Forks- 35...
  3. F

WTD: Mini Baja parts

Hey all. I am looking for a front and rear fender, fake gas tank and belt guard cover/shroud for a mini baja...I can buy them new...but thought I'd at least post here to see if anyone had these available at a bit cheaper cost than new ones. Thanks for looking
  4. F

MTD for sale

Hey guys, Thought I'd offer this MTD here. Almost completely restored to original. Has original throttle, brakes, hubs, front shocks that work, with dust boots. H35 engine that runs great. Original gas tank. original wheels. original jackshaft too. I have the original exhaust pipe as...
  5. F

Gilson, MTD and Fox 4 sale!!

Hey Guys. Well, I have made the decision that I need to sell off some of my toys taking up garage space (actually my wife yelled at me about my junk), so gotta keep her happy. I am looking to sell off 3 minibikes. 1. Gilson/AC 2. MTD trail flight 3. FOX Sprite Roller I'd like to sell all 3...
  6. F

adjusting carb on H35

Hey guys..just got my old Gilson mini out that has a H35 TEC on it. It starts right up, and runs nice..but I'm not getting much top end power out of it, and I have to keep the choke lever on the middle setting. When I turn choke all the way off, the engine dies (sometimes) How do I adjust this...
  7. F

WTB: slanted intake for TEC

looking for a slanted intake for my 3.5hp TEC engine. If you got one, shoot me a message with price and any other info. Dan
  8. F

which exhaust pipe?

Hey guys I just got my Honda 6.5hp clone mounted on an MTD trail flight...I removed the engines OEM gas tank and exhaust..as they wouldn't fit under the bikes seat. Anyway...I need a new exhaust the will come off the side port of the engine and go straight back under the bikes seat. I see...
  9. F

Fox roller for sale!

Hey Guys, I got an OLD fox roller for sale..we think it's an early 60's Fox Trail Bug, or possibly earlier fox campus. Wheels are in great shape, and frame is solid, with no cracks or rewelds...There is a scrub brake with brake pedal on it..not sure if that was original equip. or not..but it...
  10. F

FREEBIE--But, what is it???

Guys..got this roller given to me...can anyone tell me what it is..brand? Make? Model?? any info would be great. Thanks Dan
  11. F

Briggs 3.5hp

Hey guys GOt a quick question..I Picked up an old MTD a few days ago that has a Briggs 3.5hp engine on it....it started OK...but not great....when I got home and put it in the garage, the next day I went in to work on it...and I put a little gas right into the sparkplug hole, just to get her...
  12. F

need to rebuild my carb, and need some help with parts

Hey guys, well my first MTD project I started almost a year ago is finished, but that damn engine is going to KILL me. I can put it on full choke and get the stinkin thing to start after about 100 pulls, but as soon as I move to to half choke or off, it dies. I also have gas leaking like a...
  13. F

B&S 3HP info

Hey guys just got an MTD mini today with a 3hp Brigg on it...the wiring/kill switch has been cut apart and jerry rigged by the previous owner....and the carb is a???? and is junk along with a homemade carb intake extension tube. I am looking for any info I can get on this engine, so I can...
  14. F

WTB: 4hp Tecumseh

Hey Guys I am looking to put my new MTD back to as original as I can..so I am in need of a "good running" Tecmuseh 4hp engine. I do have a 3 hp Briggs and Stratton that's on it now, that I would trade, I also have a 6hp Honda Clone on the workbench that I would trade for a good 4hp tecumseh...
  15. F

Look at my BARN FIND for $50.00!!!!!

Hey guys...I just made a SCORE last night. 75 yr old guy had this one in the back of his barn, on a pallet under a heavy canvas tarp...he said the last time it was rode was 20 yrs ago by his grandkids...(I guess they spray painted at that time :shrug: ) anyway...it has a 3hp B&S engine on...
  16. F

MTD forks and Misc parts

Guys I have a few minibike goodies for sale: 1. MTD front Forks - $35 obo 2. front and rear minibike wheels - $25 obo (4.10/3.50-6, 4 ply Carlisle's) 3. MTD fenders - sale pending.
  17. F

Help ID me engine and carb

Hey guys I want to swap out the fuel bowl on the carbuerator on my HS35 engine and i don't want the spring operated fuel button on my new one. I just want to be sure I order the right part. my engine numbers are: Model: 143-581002 Serial #: 858-12567 and the only number I can find...
  18. F

extending jackshaft on Comet Tav 30

hey guys...I have my HS35 TEC engine mounted to my MTD frame now, and I have a Comet Tav 30 mounted to the engine...now...I want to take off the factory jackshaft..and install an extended one. TO remove the factory shaft..do I just remove the retaining ring on the back side...or remove the nut...
  19. F

H35 how much oil?

I just got a Tec H35 engine shipped to me....I now need to refill the crankcase..how much oil do I need to put in? Thanks
  20. F

6.5hp Clone for sale

Guys I have up for sale...a used, but good running 6.5hp honday clone, has OHV, was setup on a go kart with a TAV 30 originally....has 3/4" keyed output shaft, starts on the 1st or 2nd pull. It's about 8 yrs old..but I'd say only has maybe 10 hours on it max. I'll try and post some pics in a...