Search results

1. L

shock help!!!

How do I take apart shocks that were on a bird duck or golden pinto. I want to completely take them apart to clean and repaint
  2. L

gemini puma vintage class

3. L

throttle hook up?

Does anyone have pictures of how they hooked the throttle up on a powersport/enduro engine?
  4. L

just picked up two new ones now need id.

They resemble each other but there are some differences
  5. L

christmas present

My son loved his mini bike he got for Christmas. Thanks to everyone that helped me during my build.
  6. L

sears roper

Almost done!!!
  7. L

oil

What kind of oil should I use in my 1983 5hp briggs engine and how much?
  8. L

my new toy

A gemini puma
  9. L

mini bike question

How rare is a puma gemini? And are they valuable?
  10. L

govenor

Ok this maybe a stupid question but would a throttle stop do the same thing as the govenor, because I can't figure out how this thing hooks back up but I can put a throttle stop on pretty easy.
  11. L

need id

12. L

clutch?

Is there a way to test your clutch and how exactly do the work. I pulled mine apart and the one bushing was broken in a couple spots on the out side and the outer half is pretty wobbly. I don't see any thing for it to catch on and start spinning, just trying to figure out how these darn things...
  13. L

torqueing head bolts?

I have an 83 5hp number 130232 motor and need to know what to torque the head bolts at.
  14. L

torqueing head bolts?

I have an 83 5hp number 130232 motor and need to know what to torque the head bolts at.
  15. L

band brake?

How do you mount a band brake to a clutch and are they bad for the clutch?
  16. L

compression

What's the best way to test a 5hp motors compression
  17. L

need motor help?

I have a 5 HP briggs serial number 130232-1743-01-83060307 it says 206 cc on the shroud. I am wondering how old it is and I'm having problems getting spark. There is a little wire not attached to anything that is coming from where the magnito is. Any help would be appreciated really would...
  18. L

wheel size?

How do I measure to find out how big my wheel is on my mini?
  19. L

two frames need id?

20. L

rear hub bearings?

Where's the best place to find these at a reasonable price. Also where is the best place to find grips with the twist throttle?