Cleaning out the garage and found!

Well i was going through the garage today doing some early spring cleaning and found i have aquired alot of turbine rupp wheels and alot of parts! Also found a early 60's fox campus with the square fenders? I only have seen one of these in a brochure. And the 1970 rupp roadster that i didnt get finished at the end of last year went in the back of the garage, today pulled it out in the sun and it looks great! I need to keep better track of what i got! you guys ever forget what you have? and find it when your not really looking for it?

Wow! One would think that it's hard to lose track of something that big :)

I did recently find a $100 check from the Fed government that I needed to cash. But nothing minibike related.

That Fox is really cool, this is the first time I have ever saw one with fenders like that, I think they look cool though. Nice find smallbikes88. :thumbsup: You did better picking in your garage than I do when looking through other peoples.

catfishman

i only have 4 so its hard for me to forget what i got, and it drives me crazy when i am looking for something and cannot find it. you got some nice ones there:thumbsup:

45t

When I was cleaning my garage all I found were some x-mas presents my wife bought and forgot to give to the kids. OOPS! :doah: