Honda clone - Is this a suggested way to remove the govenor?

jrzmac

you probly dont know because you just joined, but any mention of disabling or removing the governor in any way, is gonna get you banned real quick. the mod's dont tolerate anything that has to do with the gov, the arm ,the springs. NOTHING. just looking out!

Thanks for the info.

And btw, im trying to be safe and asking if this is a safe way. Because i made this post i now know the proper safety required for removing the governor. Please feel free to delete, but please dont ban me or give me a "vacation" :)

vette66_00

Dang guys your going to scare the new guy. LOL I have lighten up a bit since its no longer a daily post about removing the Gov.

As these guys have said dont remove the gov unless you have installed the proper parts. Its just not worth the possibility of getting hurt with these Clone motors.

Thanks for the info.

And btw, im trying to be safe and asking if this is a safe way. Because i made this post i now know the proper safety required for removing the governor. Please feel free to delete, but please dont ban me or give me a "vacation" :)
You get points in my book for asking a question and seeing if it's safe and/or the right way to do it. :thumbsup:

I agree with hent,when unsure about safty,don't be shy,it's not like they can take your birthday away for being careful. and welcome to OldMiniBikes,this site has a world of knowledge.:thumbsup: